PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Reform bill expected on 16th April

Administrator2
04-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Here is the expected couse of the bill in next 2-3 months.

Immigration Reform bill is expected to be introduced in the Senate on 16th April, coming Tuesday.

Hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee on the 17th April

Bill Mark- up is expected to start at the Senate Judiciary committee around 6th May

And bill is expected to come on the Senate floor in the month of June.

unluckydude
04-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Best wishes to all those who have worked on this.

tracka
04-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Any idea what are the provisions for Legal Immigrants / EB Guys in the bill?

gk_2000
04-11-2013, 08:36 PM

Immigration Reform bill is expected to be introduced in the Senate on 16th April, coming Tuesday.

Bill Mark- up is expected to start at the Senate Judiciary committee around 6th May

More concerned about House :(

But #gratitude, nevertheless!

hello
04-11-2013, 08:49 PM

Thanks for update and all the work behind the scene.There will be lot of good things for EB category and this will be because of IV.In earlier CIR's (2006 and 2007) there was nothing for EB.Thanks again to IV team to present and explain EB problems to the lawmakers!This is the first time I can see a bill passed and signed by the President.

daniel368
04-12-2013, 10:09 AM
i am from india and i am F4 applicant with pd may2002 and my document processing is completed at NVC so when CIR get pass then how they will reduce family base backlog??? can i expedite my case after bill sign or as per bill legislation??? what you thinkplease senior member tell me

Administrator2
04-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Guys,

Can we show some maturity here, please? There is no need to go off the reservation because of every other news article. In next few weeks/months, there will be lot of noise. You got to have the ability to filter out this noise from real information.

Have we not shared already, multiple times, that the bill will contain -

1.) Recapture (from unused GC since 2001)
2.) Elimination of per-country limits
3.) Exemption for dependents
4.) Exemption for US STEM graduates
5.) Ability for H-4 to work (if your country of origin reciprocates the same)
6.) 60 days Grace period on H1

And then there are other helpful provisions. We ask you to stay together and not lobbing grenades for no reason.

Even when most of our provisions are in the bill, the bill also has to pass. For bill to pass, everyone involvement is REQUIRED. If anyone thinks that someone else or some other group will carry this bill, please stop dreaming. Every group will have to do their share, and high-skilled immigrants stuck in the backlogs have to do ours.

Stay together, filter out the noise, be smart about digesting information and responding, and get ready to actively do your share. It sure will be hell of a ride.

keyurpatel80
04-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Does anyone know what will happen if senators fail to have consensus on illegal immigration but they do agree to work on legal immigration reform.

Will the entire bill fail if some critical piece like illegal immigration and border control do not get mandate ?

greyhair
04-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know what will happen if senators fail to have consensus on illegal immigration but they do agree to work on legal immigration reform.

Will the entire bill fail if some critical piece like illegal immigration and border control do not get mandate ?

What do you think? The bill passes or fails as a package.

And if it fails, there is very small and no change of passing piece meal only for us. Has anything passed in 10 years? If people in power have managed to not do anything outside of comprehensive bill, why do you think small bill can pass now.

Every piece is critical to someone. Something critical to you, is not critical for others. There is no point in crying over why others don't think our piece is not critical, just as we don't think their piece is critical. That's why its called "comprehensive".

waitingnwaiting
04-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Anything for H4?

Admin2 can you add a provision for all H4 that whine and nag their husbands, should be deported. If they want an example case, jetflyer can do it. He is known for it on this website.

waitingnwaiting
04-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Guys,

Can we show some maturity here, please? There is no need to go off the reservation because of every other news article. In next few weeks/months, there will be lot of noise. You got to have the ability to filter out this noise from real information.

And then there are other helpful provisions. We ask you to stay together and not lobbing grenades for no reason.

Even when most of our provisions are in the bill, the bill also has to pass. For bill to pass, everyone involvement is REQUIRED. If anyone thinks that someone else or some other group will carry this bill, please stop dreaming. Every group will have to do their share, and high-skilled immigrants stuck in the backlogs have to do ours.

Stay together, filter out the noise, be smart about digesting information and responding, and get ready to actively do your share. It sure will be hell of a ride.

This is great. It means all dates will be current as soon as it passes. Thank you for your hard work.

open.247
04-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi
Is there anybody who has some reliable source to put light on issue of backlog of EB3
India as we are the slowest among all other catagories and countries.
I am here legally from 2000 PD March 2004 EB3 .I am sure there are many more like me and even worse situation than me. All I hear in News Illigal Immigants but nothing on people like us who are well educated and burning their blood to feed the economy without any reward of immigration. Taxes paid Social security deducted ,h1b and EAD renewal fees paid from pay check from 2000 till this date. but no discussion of people like us (EB people) of the hardship we are going through.
Its looks like we are modern days legal slavery victims.
I now regret leaving my country and family.
This is too much attrocity from American immigration system.
There is no acknowledgment by politicians and media too on hardship faced by us
Any body please put some light on this
or we need to go for hunger strike M.Gandhi style

waitingnwaiting
04-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi
Is there anybody who has some reliable source to put light on issue of backlog of EB3
I am here legally from 2000 PD March 2004 EB3 .I am sure there are many more like me and even worse situation than me. All I hear in News Illigal Immigants but nothing on people like us who are well educated and burning their blood to feed the economy without any reward of immigration. Taxes paid Social security deducted ,h1b and EAD renewal fees paid from pay check from 2000 till this date. but no discussion of people like us (EB people) of the hardship we are going through.

How often do you visit this website? Did you even read this thread before posting?

IV is doing great work for people like us and this bill is going to solve problems. Why are you nervous? Contribute to IV, take part in their action items and be happy.

greyhair
04-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi

You either blind or illiterate. Did you not read the list of provisions in the bill? Do you want a separate bill that says "Bill to EB-3 backlogs for open.247"? Which part of "comprehensive" bill concept do you not understand?

Ignorance and arrogance, both are oozing out of your post. Lets take you on your word. Rather than pissing all over yourself with your arrogance, why don't you go on hunger strike?

You are not doing anything special that others are not doing. You work for yourself, not because you have special passion to fuel economy. So is everyone else, including citizens. If you regret leaving your country, you are free to go back. Who is stopping you? Bye Bye

sumum
04-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Dear open.247,

My sincerest sympathy for you my friend .

I think you had asked IV before you came to US and somebody here has chained you so you have no way to go back .

My dear friend if you are so highly educated and all 9 yards why are you rubbing your booty in this classic american slavedom .

Please take your benvolent pussy face and cry in front of somebody who really has it .

Guys like you with half pumped up ass and knowledge screwing up the indian face ,I hope you are from the great side of AP wherein you guys languish US to be the place of eternity .
Rather than crying and keeping a p***Y face please do something better for yourself by going somewhere else since you are so highly educated .

Problem is you guys have it too easy over here and cannot get your fat ass out of this luxury ,Go back or go anywhere who in the world called you here or will stop you .

Mercy nowonder they are not clearing immigration for legals since we have substance like this,May all have peace ...:)

looivy
04-12-2013, 07:31 PM
IV - Thanks for the hardwork. Awesome!

Guys,

gten
04-12-2013, 07:34 PM
You either blind or illiterate. Did you not read the list of provisions in the bill? Do you want a separate bill that says "Bill to EB-3 backlogs for open.247"? Which part of "comprehensive" bill concept do you not understand?

Ignorance and arrogance, both are oozing out of your post. Lets take you on your word. Rather than pissing all over yourself with your arrogance, why don't you go on hunger strike?

You are not doing anything special that others are not doing. You work for yourself, not because you have special passion to fuel economy. So is everyone else, including citizens. If you regret leaving your country, you are free to go back. Who is stopping you? Bye Bye

Dear open.247,

I think you had asked IV before you came to US and somebody here has chained you so you have no way to go back .

My dear friend if you are so highly educated and all 9 yards why are you rubbing your booty in this classic american slavedom .

Please take your benvolent pussy face and cry in front of somebody who really has it .

Guys like you with half pumped up ass and knowledge screwing up the indian face ,I hope you are from the great side of AP wherein you guys languish US to be the place of eternity .
Rather than crying and keeping a p***Y face please do something better for yourself by going somewhere else since you are so highly educated .

Problem is you guys have it too easy over here and cannot get your fat ass out of this luxury ,Go back or go anywhere who in the world called you here or will stop you .

Mercy nowonder they are not clearing immigration for legals since we have substance like this,May all have peace ...:)

WOW! I have seen this over and over again. Why do IV members isolate and bully people who don't share the same point of view. open.247 is probably just venting out. Be supportive of every individual and get people together, don't isolate them.

If you read your post again.. arrogance is oozing out from both your post too. I sincerely wish you will be able to see it.

Have a good weekend.

sumum
04-12-2013, 07:43 PM
I think you are correct that the remarks may be a bit arrogant but the problem is folks rather than contributing or doing anything just come here and bitch around and say stupid stuff of no relevance .

If you are highly skillled please do not demean yourself by putting remarks and comments that nullifies your existence as high skilled .

I hope better to cut a rotten limb than having it mess the whole body ,My apologies for the langugae but sometimes it is difficult to take the deacade long indian lazy ass harp with no action .

May every soul be happy and free .All have a gr8 wknd .:cool::

BZA
04-12-2013, 08:08 PM
If you dont want to respond then please keep quiet. Why are you using such language?

h1techSlave
04-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Admin2 can you add a provision for all H4 that whine and nag their husbands, should be deported. If they want an example case, jetflyer can do it. He is known for it on this website.

So all H4s are wives?

h1techSlave
04-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Admin has left out the rest of the story for all of us to fill out, I guess :) So here it is.

* Bill passes the Senate and the House in July/August.
* President is expected to sign the bill in the month of September.
* GC in the mail before Thanksgiving for all of us.

greyhair
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Admin has left out the rest of the story for all of us to fill out, I guess :) So here it is.

* Bill passes the Senate and the House in July/August.
* President is expected to sign the bill in the month of September.
* GC in the mail before Thanksgiving for all of us.

Here comes eternal pessimist. Bill passage is not dependent on Congress, it depends on people, us included. We could mock, waste our time cursing all others, or, we could do our part in making phone calls, go to town hall meetings and educate lawmakers.

Administrator2
04-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Dear open.247,

Your use of racist language has forced us to ban you.

AnnaRamdev
04-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Dear open.247,

my friend dont treat him like you own him.or dont talk to him the same language your boss uses for you, and since your wife wont take your crap you all taking out on a guy like you got a point like a typical desi to show off you are more smarter then him. of course everybody including you , me or anybody if is better off in india wont waste time here replying your post.
GROW UP MAN, you were not the only from your town who got h1b andshowed off every one and impressed your relatives.
so chill buddy and give everyone thier basic right to speak their mind.
have a great day

AnnaRamdev
04-13-2013, 02:53 AM

my friend dont treat him like you own him.or dont talk to him the same language your boss uses for you, and since your wife wont take your crap you all taking out on a guy like you got a point like a typical desi to show off you are more smarter then him. of course everybody including you , me or anybody if is better off in india wont waste time here replying your post.
GROW UP MAN, you were not the only from your town who got h1b andshowed off every one and impressed your relatives.
and you really buddy ,,why you show yourself so polished when you see a beautiful women in elevator??
and i know this is going to hit you right in spot bcoz thats your reality??
isnt it?
have a great day.
and i know as soon as you will read this you will leave aside all important work and look for very powerful words to reply me.
but buddy why would you use bad language for that guy infirst place??????????think about it
thnx
have a great day

vkrishn
04-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Lets say they give exemption to STEM graduates and help get their green cards and these STEM graduates get married to their spouses outside U.S. How will they bring them here when F2A is backlogged by 3 or more years? These guys would be frustrated and head back.

Exemption of dependents apply only when these guys are married before I485 is applied. Looks like one's married life has to be done before GC is even applied.

imh1b
04-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Lets say they give exemption to STEM graduates and help get their green cards and these STEM graduates get married to their spouses outside U.S. How will they bring them here when F2A is backlogged by 3 or more years? These guys would be frustrated and head back.

Exemption of dependents apply only when these guys are married before I485 is applied. Looks like one's married life has to be done before GC is even applied.

You are forgetting that this is 'comprehensive' reform and not STEM reform. You are viewing it narrowly because you are affected by F2A and you are STEM person. Just like someone posted about H4 visa. Comprehensive means comprehensive for family, employment, and everything else. Family part may cover F2A. If you want information on F2A you should talk to senators who care for F2A visa can help you.

vkrishn
04-13-2013, 01:26 PM
You are forgetting that this is 'comprehensive' reform and not STEM reform. You are viewing it narrowly because you are affected by F2A and you are STEM person. Just like someone posted about H4 visa. Comprehensive means comprehensive for family, employment, and everything else. Family part may cover F2A. If you want information on F2A you should talk to senators who care for F2A visa can help you.

I know it is comprehensive and if you read the contents right it includes exemption for dependents of high skilled folks right? and same with Ability for H-4 to work. So the proposals just don't address the primary petitioner of GC but rather his or her immediate family as well. I will keep the personal attack from you aside and try to be civil. My point is that if high skilled is covered in CIR and lets say it passes then people who are single and high skilled will be in a limbo when they get their green cards before marriage and have to bee separated from their spouse from outside U.S and looks like that wasn't part of the thought process in this proposal. Last time i spoke to Aman his words were we don't work on only this or that immigration issue and we work for the people with respect to immigration compared to what you seem to say where if you are high skilled and become a GC holder(through CIR) and single you are screwed.

imh1b
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM
I know it is comprehensive and if you read the contents right it includes exemption for dependents of high skilled folks right? and same with Ability for H-4 to work. So the proposals just don't address the primary petitioner of GC but rather his or her immediate family as well. I will keep the personal attack from you aside and try to be civil. My point is that if high skilled is covered in CIR and lets say it passes then people who are single and high skilled will be in a limbo when they get their green cards before marriage and have to bee separated from their spouse from outside U.S and looks like that wasn't part of the thought process in this proposal. Last time i spoke to Aman his words were we don't work on only this or that immigration issue and we work for the people with respect to immigration compared to what you seem to say where if you are high skilled and become a GC holder(through CIR) and single you are screwed.

The issue you described affects an extremely tiny minority of people. Can you find even 25 people affected by this right now on IV or other website ? And how many of them took part in IV donation or advocacy day? I bet you will not find. So why should IV leave big issues that affect more people and work for tiny minority. A friend of mine was unhappy that he applied for counselor processing of greencard but do not have EAD. He blames IV for his problem and has never done anything so that backlog clears and he gets his greencard fast. So this is why I said to stop thinking so narrow. If you want narrow bill item, you are free to meet your senator and ask him to help you. Nobody is stoping you for it in a free country.

vkrishn
04-13-2013, 03:45 PM
The issue you described affects an extremely tiny minority of people. Can you find even 25 people affected by this right now on IV or other website ? And how many of them took part in IV donation or advocacy day? I bet you will not find. So why should IV leave big issues that affect more people and work for tiny minority. A friend of mine was unhappy that he applied for counselor processing of greencard but do not have EAD. He blames IV for his problem and has never done anything so that backlog clears and he gets his greencard fast. So this is why I said to stop thinking so narrow. If you want narrow bill item, you are free to meet your senator and ask him to help you. Nobody is stoping you for it in a free country.

I guess meeting the senator and congressman/women seem to be happening on the lines and will continue to happen in the state and district where i live and pretty much involved in that. You don't seem to understand a word of what i am saying and i was just seeing the issue before hand before it blows out. I know quite a few people in that situation like what i described. Why would they donate when nothing of that sort is covered in that? Some people were in IV chapter meetings and when they asked this specific issue about this they did not get a positive response. Would you pay for something when your concern is not being addressed? Stop being judgemental. Not here to thrash IV and i know they are doing whatever they can but making stupid arguments just doesn't count.

okwillsee
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
have a great day

It looks like Anna guy you have a pretty interesting background since you say we use such words when somebody owns somebody or somebodies boss uses such stuff.

So unless you have been in same shoes how you know about it :).

So if you get H1B you show off to your relatives and friends ,My dear educated ass***le
H1B in employment world is like HIV in matrimonial world.

Nobody will marry you knowing you have HIV same way nobody takes you as employee if you have H1B .

My god you have been proud of being H1B so again folks legal immigration with high skilled has such skills so I really doubt it will ever pass and if it passes with such talented folks God Save America :)

eastindia
04-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Guys stop being unhappy in life and seeing glass half full. First people are unhappy if they do not get F1. Then they get unhappy when do not get H1 and blame consulting companies and lotteries. When they get H1 they are unhappy because H4 cannot work. When they got F1 they said they did not want to stay in US but when they did not get permanent residence greencard they get unhappy. When they get greencard they are unhappy they cannot get spouse. When they get citizenship they are unhappy they cannot get brothers and sisters and their family here soon. There will be cycle of unhappiness and people cribbing no matter what positive happens in their life. Why don't we just appreciate the hard work of IV and be thankful for whatever we are getting. In last 13 years we have zero bills passed, at least we are getting so many good things and we will all be current. How about we help IV so that they can at least get this bill passed.

sundarpn
04-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Guys,

Thanks IV. Pardon my asking, are there any action items for us?

deepakd
04-14-2013, 01:18 AM
I guess meeting the senator and congressman/women seem to be happening on the lines and will continue to happen in the state and district where i live and pretty much involved in that. You don't seem to understand a word of what i am saying and i was just seeing the issue before hand before it blows out. I know quite a few people in that situation like what i described. Why would they donate when nothing of that sort is covered in that? Some people were in IV chapter meetings and when they asked this specific issue about this they did not get a positive response. Would you pay for something when your concern is not being addressed? Stop being judgemental. Not here to thrash IV and i know they are doing whatever they can but making stupid arguments just doesn't count.

To be practical, you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time.
You can't expect to cover all the fringe cases under this CIR.
There would be few who are bound to be left behind in so many ways
I understand this is not fair but this is the bitter pill we all need to swallow in so many ways/many times in our lives.

sage2006
04-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Thankfully, for every 1 person who spends his time bickering with others on this forum (or just trolling..) we have 10 dedicated IV members who probably never visit the forums but are spending daily time volunteering for grass-roots efforts in their local districts (meeting lawmaker offices).
We have several organized IV grass-roots efforts going on and if you interested in putting in real efforts contact info@immigrationvoice.org. Your time will be well spent...much more than arguing with anonymous IDs. When you work with real people who are motivated and focused, the energy is positive and good things come out of it. Hiding behind an anonymous id and bashing others is a waste of yours and everybody else's time. All the 100+ folks who met in DC a month back are now good friends working together for a cause (joining the list of the 100's who have attended past IV advocacy days)...and we are purely focused on how the larger issue of removing backlogs and making getting GCs easier can be addressed.
Admin has already highlighted the key EB provisions being focused on by the lawmaker offices and us. And any effort to get a provision into the bill should be made several months in advance which is what we have been doing. For each and every provision there has been several months of lobbying. Lawmakers are not waiting for bated breath for our laundry list of provisions (and we do come up with several such lists on the forums all day long)...but rather rely on what they think is good for their constituency and the country. All our efforts are based on convincing them that breaking the shackles of backlogs ultimately benefits the US apart from providing us relief from the day to day pressure of being stuck in these backlogs.
So let us do what we are asking Congress to do - find a way to unite and get CIR passed.
So what can you do?

- Learn about your lawmaker and determine their stance on CIR and high skilled immigration. Contact us at info@immigrationvoice.org on how you can join with ongoing grassroots at a local level which ties into our advocacy efforts in DC.
- Talk to your colleagues/friends who are citizens. Convince them to speak up with you in support of CIR.... a voter's voice counts.

There is a lot of work ongoing and plenty more ahead of us.

AnnaRamdev
04-14-2013, 02:49 PM
It looks like Anna guy you have a pretty interesting background since you say we use such words when somebody owns somebody or somebodies boss uses such stuff.

So unless you have been in same shoes how you know about it :).

So if you get H1B you show off to your relatives and friends ,My dear educated ass***le
H1B in employment world is like HIV in matrimonial world.

Nobody will marry you knowing you have HIV same way nobody takes you as employee if you have H1B .

My god you have been proud of being H1B so again folks legal immigration with high skilled has such skills so I really doubt it will ever pass and if it passes with such talented folks God Save America :)
THAT I responded to a guy who was bullying other fellow..
but its quite intresting that my language made you to take out time and respondin me..when you were no where in the picture ..means everything i wrote effected you because must be somewhere related to you everything i wrote.
so buddy chill out ,dont try to defend a bully ..
and i am sorry if everything i wrote was unintentionally was true for you.
and fyi i am NOT EVEN AS CLOSE EDUCATED AS YOU ARE
and i was married long before h1b.
have a great day

BZA
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Looks like he is back again with a different ID.

hello
04-15-2013, 12:04 PM
On immigration, Marco Rubio is everywhere - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com (http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/marco-rubio-immigration-90032.html)

sunny2007
04-15-2013, 07:33 PM

Looks like there is a delay in introducing the bill on 16th in Senate and the senate hearing is postponed to April 22nd as per OH Law and they may still announce something tomorrow in the Media.

I'm sleeping tonight early :confused::eek:

groyne
04-15-2013, 07:42 PM
So we should probably take that news with a grain of salt.

If it is true though, then it probably has something to do with (and this is just pure speculation here) the blasts up at the Boston marathon today.

chtummala
04-15-2013, 08:14 PM

true...
unfortunately there is no temporary visa category for spouses of LPR( we have V visa but it is not applicable for any of the current applicants ) ..
they should provide a temporary visa category for spouses of LPR .. like K visa for citizen ..

hello
04-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Senate hearing on immigration delayed - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/293889-immigration-hearing-delayed-until-friday)

krupa
04-15-2013, 10:24 PM
A Senate Democratic aide said the legislation will be released on Tuesday as scheduled but a press event set up with activists, business leaders and other stakeholders will be postponed. A Senate Republican aide confirmed the press conference will not take place Tuesday.

The Hill URL :

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/294059-senate-gang-of-eight-will-delay-rollout-of-immigration-reform-bill-in-wake-of-boston-explosion

roseball
04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Attached is the outline of the bill from Gang of 8 !!!!!

Looks like there will be a Merit Based Point System for EB Immigration along with other provisions....

chtummala
04-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Attached is the outline of the bill from Gang of 8 !!!!!

Looks like there will be a Merit Based Point System for EB Immigration along with other provisions....

removal of per country limits is not included in this version ..

open.247
04-16-2013, 07:26 PM
A bad arrogance and unrespectful behaviour is oozing out of you.
you are full of sh.... please keep your stuff to yourself.I dont need it.
Its more pathattic that you are marked as senior member.
I dont know and dont even want to know which part /country you are from and what is your current status.

be respectful to other people.
May god give you some pain and then wisdom.

Murthy
04-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Guys,

Most desired items 1.Recapture (from unused GC since 2001) and 2.Elimination of per-country limits are missing in the Outline of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013.

krupa
04-16-2013, 11:24 PM
The out line of Bill say's "The bill then allocates 40 percent of the worldwide level of employment-based visas" means it may eliminate per country limit.

Since GC to spouse and children and existing EB1 category will be excluded from annual numerical limits , it is a big relief. It means an average 2.5 persons (for Example ) per family , about 300,000 numbers GC will be issued per year for employment based immigrants.

Also the out line starts with sentence "The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigrants (see below discussion of merit-based system)" . Need to find actual clauses inserted in the bill when it is released to public.

n4nature
04-17-2013, 12:48 AM
"The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigration, which for some amounted to more than a 20-year wait."

Does this mean all EB categories will be current?

Administrator2
04-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Most desired items 1.Recapture (from unused GC since 2001) and 2.Elimination of per-country limits are missing in the Outline of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013.

Perhaps you did not see this post -

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/3094728-cir-please-post-links-to-all-cir-related-articles-here-13.html#post3570800

Recapture and eliminating county caps is in the bill. You are free to trust whomsoever you believe is giving the right information.