PDA

View Full Version : Greened after 12+ years.....

bailoor
02-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Hello All IV members,

Received my GC after 12+ yrs of journey.

Nov 2000 - Applied Labor from Employer 1
May 2001 - Changed Employer
Mar 2002 - ReStarted the GC process
Nov 2002 - Applied Labor - EB3 category
July 2007 - Filed the I-485
Sept 2007 - Received the first EAD and AP.
Nov 2008 - Changed the Employer again
Sept 2010 - Changed Employer again
Aug 2012 - Reapplied 4th set of AP and EAD card.
Feb 2013 - Received GC.

After waiting for 12+ yrs and going through multiple stages/process/employers/cities, there was NO much ENTHU / EXCITEMENT when I received the GC card.

Now, I need to really think, what is that I really need to achieve by having the GC for which I waited so long ?.

Wish you ALL good wishes for your GC wait.

I will be part of this team/group forever.

gulute
02-25-2013, 03:45 PM
:)
Hello All IV members,

BZA
02-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Congrats.

pappu
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Congratulations. Good to see someone's wait in EB3I finally getting over.

People in line for a long time understand what it means to wait. HR3012 would have removed such discrimination if it was passed last year. Hopefully we should get something done this year to help many with endless wait.

spicy_guy
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

After waiting for 12+ yrs and going through multiple stages/process/employers/cities, there was NO much ENTHU / EXCITEMENT when I received the GC card.

Now, I need to really think, what is that I really need to achieve by having the GC for which I waited so long ?.

Congrats!

As for this, you changed the job twice with EAD. So you were already out of the hook for the issue that many people have, changing jobs when needed. So now GC gives you the same with thrust! Nothing more. Enjoy it anyways :-)

btw, did you use AC21 when changing jobs? What is the requirement here, when changing job on EAD and with no porting?

Gandhi_II
02-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Well, you get to stand in a different line when entering the USA :)

vijay_aswani
02-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Congratulations. Hope you put the GC to good use.

gk_2000
02-25-2013, 06:33 PM

Congrats..

This problem is like, "I forgot why I entered this room.. what was I looking for?". Hope you resolve it soon and forget your limbo state, and come out with all canons blowing!

vijay_aswani
02-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Congrats..

This problem is like, "I forgot why I entered this room.. what was I looking for?". Hope you resolve it soon and forget your limbo state, and come out with all canons blowing!

Lol, maybe he can wait for a few years and then stand in the citizen's line :p

deepakd
02-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Congrats!!!
Happy for you!

Go out and celebrate!

best way to celebrate is:: Do something good for self, for your people and for complete strangers as well :-)

arc
02-25-2013, 07:45 PM
as Pappu said I am happy to see one of our EB3I Bro getting a GC - Hey you are out of "same or similar" rut - you can be anyone you want to be Man (pep talk :)) - manager or director go work for any company or work for multiple jobs or start your own Biz - in worst condition you can work for Mcdonalds or get unemployment :), I guess you can go to Mexico without stamping a visa - so my firend celeberate :D

Mirage_GC
02-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Now, I need to really think, what is that I really need to achieve by having the GC for which I waited so long ?

This is the cost benefit analysis or risk/reward ratio that I have touched upon on my thread. A Green Card line, like a post office line, are very similar. If the line at the PO is long, we just don't care to mail, or if mail is important, we don't see the line.

Again, both the PO and the GC are means to an end, not an end in itself. :mad:

gk_2000
02-25-2013, 08:09 PM
This is the cost benefit analysis or risk/reward ratio that I have touched upon on my thread. A Green Card line, like a post office line, are very similar. If the line at the PO is long, we just don't care to mail, or if mail is important, we don't see the line.

Again, both the PO and the GC are means to an end, not an end in itself. :mad:

Door banaayi thi manzil To raste mein hi shaam hui ... this is our story .. except that someone else moved our destination..

gten
02-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Congrats! I cannot even begin to imagine the wait time you went through. Nobody should have to wait so long. Hope you continue the support whatever way you can.

Congrats again!

MahaBharatGC
02-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

Hearty Congratulations!!! yes, it is nice to see someone in EB3 getting GC. It is good that you started to think again on your future goals. That is the first step to begin.
I wish you success in future endeavors!!!

vnanjunda
02-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Applied first labor in 2001 and got laid off
Applied another in 2003 May 2003
Applied I 140 and I 485 - Aug 2004
Got EAD in Sept 2004
Changed job in Mar 2005 on EAD
Changed jobs four times on EAD
Applied Labor in EB2 in June 2012
Labor Approved in Aug 2012 and I 140 in Sept 2012
Got RFE in dec 2012 about expired medicals
replied for RFE in Jan 30th 2013
Approved in Feb 13th and got Green card on 19th.

Thanks for all the help from Immigration Voice community.

:)

eb3retro
02-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Though I r2I'd (dont have your patience) 2 years ago, I feel happy to see a EB3 approval. Congratulations. You waited and I did not, and even am not sure whats the worth of this. Enjoy your freedom. All the best going forward.

Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

spicy_guy
02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Though I r2I'd (dont have your patience) 2 years ago, I feel happy to see a EB3 approval. Congratulations. You waited and I did not, and even am not sure whats the worth of this. Enjoy your freedom. All the best going forward.

eb3retro, how do you feel now about your decision on r2i? Adjusted well? Job?
Pretty Happy, happy, as usual, not okay, bad? :rolleyes:

SGP
02-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Congratulations Bailoor & vnanjunda. Enjoy your freedom!!!!!! Really happy for both you guys...

istrategist
02-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Congratulations! What was your PD? Mine is Nov 22 and am waiting for my turn...

Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

vijay_aswani
02-26-2013, 03:56 PM

What does r2I'd mean :confused:

bailoor
02-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Thank You ALL for the wishes.

My priority date was Nov 12th 2002 ( EB3 category).

After I got EAD, I changed employers twice. I was out of job for 3 months. I did NOT apply AC21 while changing jobs. Every 2 year, I was spending around 2000$ to renew the EAD and AP for me and my wife.
So, I thought of not spending extra money (Attorney fee, filing fee etc) for AC21. I did not even bother to see what to be done for AC21. I was of the opinion, during the I-485 approval, if they have any questions, they will send me RFE and then I can look at it. I did not wanted to have unnecessary headache thinking all the "what if" conditions.

During EAD stage, AP is very crucial. I made sure to renew it after completion of 9 months. If any unknown unexpected emergency arises at HOME country, I did not wanted to blame on "AP".

Congrats to 'VNanjuda' for your GC...

SGP and Istrategist, Your date is near by. Hold on.. You will get it soon !!. Good Luck.

One of the member asked what is "R2I" . It's called RETURN TO INDIA. There is another forum called r2i.com where lots of Indian born American citizens are active to know what to do/ not to do in India to reach the final destination.

Do not FEAR. You have paid taxes, SSN, medicare. You have spent thousands of dollar for attorney, h1-b fee, GC processing fee. Naturally, you DESERVE to get the GC . Take it and go for your HIGH level dream/goal which can take you to another height !!!.

Thank You !!!.

vijay_aswani
02-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Thank You ALL for the wishes.

My priority date was Nov 12th 2002 ( EB3 category).

After I got EAD, I changed employers twice. I was out of job for 3 months. I did NOT apply AC21 while changing jobs.

Have u been greened yet? Or did you back out? I just wanted to know what happened... since you did not file AC21 and changed employers twice.

pappu
02-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Have u been greened yet? Or did you back out? I just wanted to know what happened... since you did not file AC21 and changed employers twice.

This is one big confusion on the forums and people follow herd mentality in my opinion. Maybe you guys are going to wrong forums or talking to wrong people who are influencing you to spend more money.

Show me where in law or any memo it is written filing AC 21 is mandatory or else your application will be denied.

Similarly responding to someone who posted about his EAD expenses---

Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out?

Immigration system is not scary as people on forums think. There are forms, a small government fees, timelines and processing guidelins for everything. Problem area is backlog.

Rb_newsletter
02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out?

Truth is candidate is the one who fills up the forms, even if an attorney is hired.

Either people are too busy or too lazy to read forums and fill the forms. Always any business runs around busy people or lazy people.

Hiring attorney has its own advantages. They will have up to date info, (like any new forms/rules/address to send the applications, etc) which might take sometime to get reflected in forums.

pappu
02-26-2013, 06:34 PM
(like any new forms/rules/address to send the applications, etc) which might take sometime to get reflected in forums.

Latest forms can be downloaded from USCIS website. The address to be sent is also there. Not sure what else is needed.

vijay_aswani
02-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Show me where in law or any memo it is written filing AC 21 is mandatory or else your application will be denied.

That's the thing, 'We' do not know if it is mandatory or not to filing AC 21. If USCIS say file AC 21 when you transfer your job while waiting for GC, we will want to file it. At the same time, we always wonder if it is mandatory or not... and if someone who did not file, did they have any trouble in getting the GC.

In the same way, they say, when you are a non-immigrant, it is important to file a change of address within 10 days of move. Most people will file. But those who don't always wonder if they will get into trouble if they don't file for that change.

One never know what will happen. After all, the folks at USCIS have the same rule/law book. it depends on what they interpret as following the rule or blatantly dishonoring it.

pappu
02-26-2013, 08:19 PM
One never know what will happen. After all, the folks at USCIS have the same rule/law book. it depends on what they interpret as following the rule or blatantly dishonoring it.

Actually this is the problem. It is a typical forum conversation or someone playing to the crowd to gain publicity. All it takes is blame the agency, create fear and confusion. Why?

Why can't we question everything, ask for proof and do our own research before accepting anything?

bailoor
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
I did my first EAD / AP filing during July 2007 period. For those applicants filed before July 2007, they have to pay for EAD and AP for every renewal.

All my renewals, I did by myself. Still, it costs 2,200 USD for every 2 years.

Husband and Wife - EAD (Valid for 2 years) - 380 x 2 = 760
Husband and Wife - AP (Valid for 1 year) - 360 X 2 = 720
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Expenses for 2 years (USCIS Fees) = 2,200 USD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

pappu
02-26-2013, 08:40 PM
I did my first EAD / AP filing during July 2007 period. For those applicants filed before July 2007, they have to pay for EAD and AP for every renewal.

Thanks.
It is unfortunate that all 2007 folks pay for renewals. Rules were changes after that.

BTW why did you have to do AP renewal twice? Or is it before combo card period?

Svee
02-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

Lost Enthusiasm......I feel the same way too.... Still waiting . But the enthu has faded. There are other more important things in life that takes precedence.

eb3retro
02-27-2013, 12:26 AM
eb3retro, how do you feel now about your decision on r2i? Adjusted well? Job?
Pretty Happy, happy, as usual, not okay, bad? :rolleyes:

Before I answer your question, I will tell you that this depends on case by case basis and in my case I am very happy that I moved because, I am able to go forward in my career though I am lacking a few years that I lost in US. You know how it works in India, people go up the ladder much faster and much quicker out of the technical world. I wanted to be in the management side and my MBA and PMP are definitely been put into use here. Family wise all are happy including me. All in all after 2 years, we do not regret the decision.

Are there few things that we miss from US, definitely yes, but what we were very careful is to not to bring US along with us to India. We knew that will be a disaster and we may come back again. We kept our expectations low and so there were no surprises. So, as I said its case to case basis and it all depends on what your expectations are.

All the best!!!

bailoor
02-27-2013, 01:10 PM
It is unfortunate that all 2007 folks pay for renewals. Rules were changes after that.

BTW why did you have to do AP renewal twice? Or is it before combo card period?

When my first EAD / AP expired, I still had my valid H-1B visa. Hence, I renewed my EAD first and then after 7 months, I renewed by AP. This made my EAD / AP out of sync.

So, EAD was always renewed for 2 yrs and the AP was for 1 year.

This was all for applicants before the July 2007 period. Now, everyone gets the COMBO card.

Well, I am all done with these stages now.

GREENED.......FINALLY.....

Rb_newsletter
02-27-2013, 02:34 PM

It is like superstition. People before us did, people along with us are doing and hence we will be doing it even though it may not be required.

Take this comparison; many of us who applied for Alberta/other canadian GC programs applied on their own without going through legal firms. If so why same people wanna hire a legal firm while applying to USA.

Canadian immigration website clearly mentions the steps and states hiring attorney is optional. For US immigration one has to some research and find the way. And after all the research people did not get receipt for EAD/AP in the recent past. USCIS website says call/email if you don't receive receipt in 10 days. But customer support staff on the phone says call after 30 days.

Govt. dept can put a full stop by making their requirement clear. Dept. can very well publish on their website saying AC21 is optional. If they do it then we don't have to follow others. This will reduce the number of application and the burden too for the dept.

vijay_aswani, below is example for rule missing. i am sure this should be the individual staff's problem and not the dept problem. But pity thing is when it comes to the loss only the candidate has to take up the loss.

On Friday, I called the NSC and spoke to L2 officer. The officer told me that it is unreasonable for me to expect a response within 10 days. I told her, it is listed on the USCIS website and I am just following instructions. she still said that 10 days is unreasonable. I also mentioned that I filed the G1145 form for e-Notifications and haven't yet received an text message or an email. she told me to call back next week.

Why can't we question everything, ask for proof and do our own research before accepting anything?
Pappu I agree with you 100%. Tell me who is there to answer the questions.
If people working in big corporate raise their voice, then you know what happens in the next cost cutting.

pappu
02-27-2013, 03:24 PM
RB_newsletter when people get current they call everyday asking for greencard. Do you remember the old POJ method and how it was misused? Do you remember in 2007 how crazy people were for reciept notices and many were even tracking who signed the FedEx package. It just shows how naive and vulnerable we all are. There are million phone calls every month for all kinds of visa types. Some cannot even speak properly and explain. If you are a customer service person what will you do? Many of us will simply try to get the monkey off the back if we are in that position. It is in no way protecting bad customer service but it is the same if you pay a professional to take up your application and find status. It is funny the recently a lawyer approached IV to get help on a case requesting us to contact USCIS.

For many things people can easily fill the forms themselves.
If someone is telling you something, be it friend, lawyer, HR ask questions and find the right answers.

Chandini
02-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Well do NOT cry. I have been filing my EAD/AP since 2004 and H1B since 1999. Before that F1. So i will have a museum at home soon to show my kids and Grand kids one day. :D
I am still waiting. Renewing and paying for all the renewals. You did NOT add the attorney cost. All attorney cost is taken care by my company.

Except H1B cost is taken care by my company.

Thanks.

Rb_newsletter
02-27-2013, 06:38 PM
For many things people can easily fill the forms themselves.
If someone is telling you something, be it friend, lawyer, HR ask questions and find the right answers.

Pappu, I am not resisting your view and I would like to say again that I agree 100% with you. In fact I filled and filed for my own EAD/AP. I was just trying to explain why people are hesitant for self filing.

a.j.2048
02-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Crazy thing is that the tax laws are structured such that a namesake green card is needed even if moving out of the country. A lot of the EB3I backlog would melt away if the IRS updated the tax law.

gk_2000
02-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Crazy thing is that the tax laws are structured such that a namesake green card is needed even if moving out of the country. A lot of the EB3I backlog would melt away if the IRS updated the tax law.

You mean people will r2i ? Care to elaborate?

bailoor
02-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Well do NOT cry. I have been filing my EAD/AP since 2004 and H1B since 1999. Before that F1. So i will have a museum at home soon to show my kids and Grand kids one day. :D
I am still waiting. Renewing and paying for all the renewals. You did NOT add the attorney cost. All attorney cost is taken care by my company.

Chandini ji,

Please read the whole thread content before you write down the emotional CRY conclusion. If you do not understand clearly, when your Kids/GrandKids say "Children Musuem", you may end up taking them to your EAD/AP//H-1B/F1 "Documents Musuem"...

I responded to one of the member's question ---
" Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out? "

Members who did EAD/AP filing after July 2007, does not pay for the EAD/AP renewal. When I mentioned EAP/AP expenses, the member was of the assumption - the Attorney fees.

I wanted to explain that the EAD/AP renewal cost was mainly the USCIS fees, not the Attorney fees....
The applicants who filed EAP/AP prior to July 2007 need to pay for every renewal.

Hope you are clear now.

bailoor
02-28-2013, 10:24 AM

Chandini ji,

Please read the whole thread content before you write down the emotional CRY conclusion. If you do not understand clearly, when your Kids/GrandKids say "Children Musuem", you may end up taking them to your EAD/AP//H-1B/F1 "Documents Musuem"...

" Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out? "

Members who did EAD/AP filing after July 2007, does not pay for the EAD/AP renewal. When I mentioned EAP/AP expenses, the member was of the assumption - the Attorney fees.

I wanted to explain that the EAD/AP renewal cost was mainly the USCIS fees, not the Attorney fees....
The applicants who filed EAP/AP prior to July 2007 need to pay for every renewal.

Hope you are clear now.

Chandini
02-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Looks like you do NOT have a job and have all the time in the world. I travel on business so do NOT have that much time to waste.

My kids are in medical college and they do NOT go to Museums like what you predicted.

I have 4 EAD/AP and H1B's to fill and I travel a lot so my company takes care of all the attorney costs for me.

Chandini ji,

Hope you are clear now.

a.j.2048
03-01-2013, 10:34 AM
You mean people will r2i ? Care to elaborate?

You have to file as non-resident for tax if leaving without GC. This attracts an effective tax rate of 45% for tax deferred accounts. Only way to get Governor Romney's rate is to be able to file as a resident.

spicy_guy
03-01-2013, 10:43 AM
You have to file as non-resident for tax if leaving without GC. This attracts an effective tax rate of 45% for tax deferred accounts. Only way to get Governor Romney's rate is to be able to file as a resident.

Confused :confused:

GCs / PRs pay lower tax rate than Non-PRs?

Edison99
03-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Congrats!!!
Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

vijay_aswani
03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Actually this is the problem. It is a typical forum conversation or someone playing to the crowd to gain publicity. All it takes is blame the agency, create fear and confusion. Why?

I understand what you mean. 95% of the Information I have regarding immigration is from forums, most of which could have arised out of someone playing the crowd to gain publicity.

I like to question everything, but don't know who to ask for proof and really don't even know where to begin my research. So far forums is the best place where I have found information. Official government sites only chalk down rules... Rules with technical jargons which are so hard to understand. Even my attorney says at times that these rules can be interpreted in any way. Hence the fear and confusion... and the short race back to forums.:confused::(

pappu
03-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I understand what you mean. 95% of the Information I have regarding immigration is from forums, most of which could have arised out of someone playing the crowd to gain publicity.

I like to question everything, but don't know who to ask for proof and really don't even know where to begin my research. So far forums is the best place where I have found information. Official government sites only chalk down rules... Rules with technical jargons which are so hard to understand. Even my attorney says at times that these rules can be interpreted in any way. Hence the fear and confusion... and the short race back to forums.:confused::(

If I we paying or some professional is handling paperwork that is so critical to our lives, there seems no harm in questing it and seeking more information. Why should we take everything blindly. If you ask people to share experiences of their screw ups in applications, we might get many to tell their tale. Often times answer is available if we search on google, get the exact memo, rule of DOL or USCIS or read the specific section law ourselves. We will be better equipped to deal with our applications and some work can be done ourselves saving us hard earned money.

vijay_aswani
03-01-2013, 06:33 PM
If I we paying or some professional is handling paperwork that is so critical to our lives, there seems no harm in questing it and seeking more information. Why should we take everything blindly. If you ask people to share experiences of their screw ups in applications, we might get many to tell their tale. Often times answer is available if we search on google, get the exact memo, rule of DOL or USCIS or read the specific section law ourselves. We will be better equipped to deal with our applications and some work can be done ourselves saving us hard earned money.

How true! Guess I will see things in a new light from now on. Makes perfect sense. Thx.

GCkiyaGanja
03-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Good news..Don't worry about what to do next..things will happen for good . Take a long vacation and chill out.

I am happy for you and for myself too ;) ( Why cos one more application done so my number inches I guess 1 donkey week closer.)

BTW donkey week is my comparison to speed of light (light years) :)

Hello All IV members,

Feb 2013 - Received GC.

AKH
03-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I am in a same boat as you.. Priority Date - Nov 22nd EB2 India.. :)

AKH
03-01-2013, 10:58 PM
I am in a same boat as you.. Priority Date - Nov 22nd EB2 India.. :)
sorry Typo - I meant Priority Date - Nov 22nd 2002 EB3..

SGP
03-02-2013, 02:07 PM
I got text and email today, Sat March 2, 2013 stating that the EAD & AP have been approved and card production has been ordered.

One step more closer to the GREEEEEEN Light.

sunil9911
03-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Congrats, you proved that you are better warrior than GAJINI MOHAMMED who tried 18 times.

deecha
03-07-2013, 12:11 PM
The real moron here was Prithviraj Chauhan who let GAJINI MOHAMMED attack 17 times and didn't kill him the first time and on the 18th time got humiliated and killed by him ! How stupid is that ?

This is a lesson to be learned for all Indians and stop being to passive and scared and grow a backbone to fight against oppression and injustice.

Do unto others before they can do unto you ! <--- Quote from Jesus Christ himself.

Congrats, you proved that you are better warrior than GAJINI MOHAMMED who tried 18 times.

Mirage_GC
03-07-2013, 12:53 PM
In traditional lobbying I have noticed that the front end staff sits with the IV volunteers from the US Congressional Offices.

They are not policy stalwarts, and hence we have no clue on how the Senators and Representatives are thinking.

The right first approach is to request a meeting of several Senators and Representatives in a big town-hall setting and then get their feel.

Right now it is a tug of war between the lo-skilled undocumented and overstays, and the hi-skilled queued up. And, the ratio is 11-19 million (Wikipedia) lo-skilled to 1 million hi-skilled workers.

IV should consider sponsoring a Town Hall of Capitol Hill Leaders during the advocacy days. If no to lo response that would reset the gauge of expectations from the CIR.

istrategist
03-08-2013, 09:12 AM
The correct wording is "Do to others as you would have them do to you." - not what you said below... In a nutshell that means: treat others as you would like to be treated
Luke 6:31 NIV - Do to others as you would have them do - Bible Gateway (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A31&version=NIV)

Do unto others before they can do unto you ! <--- Quote from Jesus Christ himself.

GC_Govinda
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
But that is what that ill fated bulletin did to many EB3-I applicants whose PD was in year 2002. Many of those could be applying for Citizenship - if not every one was made current!!
But, in the end, it helped many others too !!!

deecha
03-10-2013, 11:26 PM
I was trying to be subtly sarcastic, but I guess you didn't catch that one. What I was saying is that if someone is out to harm you, defend yourself first (sometimes by harming them first, if the enemy isn't capable of mercy or humanity).

Either way the first reference to the Golden rule is from the book of Matthew, Chapter 7 and verse 12 from the new Testament.

(Disclaimer: I am not a Christian, nor am I a religious person).

The correct wording is "Do to others as you would have them do to you." - not what you said below... In a nutshell that means: treat others as you would like to be treated
Luke 6:31 NIV - Do to others as you would have them do - Bible Gateway (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A31&version=NIV)

BharatPremi
03-11-2013, 07:26 PM
The real moron here was Prithviraj Chauhan who let GAJINI MOHAMMED attack 17 times and didn't kill him the first time and on the 18th time got humiliated and killed by him ! How stupid is that ?

This is a lesson to be learned for all Indians and stop being to passive and scared and grow a backbone to fight against oppression and injustice.

That was Mohammad Ghori not Gazni.

deecha
03-11-2013, 08:40 PM
I stand corrected.

In defence of Prithviraj though, he did end up killing Ghori even though he was captured and blinded by Ghori. :-) I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

That was Mohammad Ghori not Gazni.

hpandey
05-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Well, you get to stand in a different line when entering the USA :)

That's right... I think the most useful utility is to stop renewing the EAD and AP year after year after year and spending thousands of dollars on it.

Also with the GC you get the freedom to change your field of work rather than get stuck in the same or similar profile ..

vs_vasan
05-13-2013, 11:28 PM
@bailoor Could your old employer (the one who filed GC for you) cancel your I140 or Labor....once you changed your job?