PDA

View Full Version : Proposed immigration law for legal immigration????????

honest123
02-18-2013, 08:12 PM
Just share the below link with you.

Proposed US law would grant 125,000 more business green cards a year (http://www.workpermit.com/news/2013-02-18/proposed-us-law-would-grant-125000-more-business-green-cards-a-year)

From the above news----I think to pull US$100,000 private money in a private owned business is easy but to hire at least 5 people in 3 years to get the green card is difficult. It is because I have read some online news talking about some Chinese in China or Taiwanese in Taiwan have pulled over one million US dollar for EB-5 but after 2-3 years, the business does NOT gain or lose any profits and the US green card is NOT issued.

Therefore, I think this way to get green card is NOT easy. I think if letting STEM people to get green card by business investment, the no. of people hiring should NOT be set any limit. They can hire at least 1-5 people but unluckily the proposed immigration law is NOT set that way.

imh1b
02-19-2013, 12:07 PM
This is not news. It is quoting from some law business website opinion. Quote from news organization for real news.

imh1b
02-19-2013, 12:10 PM
So you want people be allowed to invest money but should not hire Americans? That is wrong. It is another way of saying allow people to buy greencard. Startup visa is to create startup. Startup means you start a business and hire people. Only by hiring people you help economy and job growth. You are missing the point.

honest123
02-19-2013, 08:36 PM
I have NOT missed the point----to invest money and hire Americans for job growth and better economy. My point is if investing money and create jobs but no profits in the business or get a very minimal amount of profits from business and the green card is still NOT issued after 3 years. Then this road to get green card for STEM graduates entreprenurs is tough. But if they allow STEM graduates entreprenurs invest money and hire any no. of Americans and keep the business for 3 years and get the green card, then the immigration process may be more reasonable. It is becasue those STEM graduates entreprenurs may like to keep the business after 3 years and at least hire one to three persons.

If you start any business, usually the first few years the profits may NOT gain too much because those new companies need time to create a "famous brand" of their owned products for consumer confidence. I have read some online news talking about people pull over US one million dollars for business investment for a few years but no profits and no lose in the business and the green card is NOT issued. Then they need to back to their home countries since investment visa is expired.

What I am saying is that---to flexible hire no. of people in the new company for STEM entreprenurs because those STEM enterprenurs are US STEM graduates and they have stayed in US for more than 5 years????? Do you understand my point now???