PDA

View Full Version : Need help !!!

KCG
02-13-2013, 02:47 PM
I recently attended my H1-B interview with US Consulate & they requested additional information by 221(g). I have submitted all the required documents & when I requested the status on my case, I got following email from them:
""" The administrative processing regarding your job has been completed, however, we are not prepared to issue your visa. In 2010, you provided a fake client letter to an Embassy in an attempt to get a visa, and you provided a sworn statement to the consular officer stating that you provided the fake letter even though you knew the job had been terminated. You should not have been issued a visa at any time after that point – providing fraudulent information to a consular officer results in a lifetime ban on visa issuance. We have requested that security personnel look into your case and make a determination whether or not a visa can be issued under these particular circumstances. As soon as we have made a final determination, we will be back in touch. We recommend you consider looking for other career alternatives outside of the United States in case your visa application is unsuccessful. """

I didnot submitted any fake documents but they US Consulate in Hyderabad forced me to write such letter and they dictated what to write during the interview and finally sent it for revocation of visa. They holded my passport in one hand saying they can put RED STAMP on my passport if I don't follow their instructions. This was unexpected situation and my family (wife & daughter) were in US (still they are in US). I requested additional time to prove that I am working for the project and can provide few other proofs but they were little rude and said, they spent enough time on my case and they don't want to give me any additional time.

I just want to know whether anyone come accross such issue and how to proceed in such situations.

I recently attended my H1-B interview with US Consulate & they requested additional information by 221(g). I have submitted all the required documents & when I requested the status on my case, I got following email from them:

""" The administrative processing regarding your job has been completed, however, we are not prepared to issue your visa. In 2010, you provided a fake client letter to an Embassy in an attempt to get a visa, and you provided a sworn statement to the consular officer stating that you provided the fake letter even though you knew the job had been terminated. You should not have been issued a visa at any time after that point – providing fraudulent information to a consular officer results in a lifetime ban on visa issuance. We have requested that security personnel look into your case and make a determination whether or not a visa can be issued under these particular circumstances. As soon as we have made a final determination, we will be back in touch. We recommend you consider looking for other career alternatives outside of the United States in case your visa application is unsuccessful. """

I didnot submitted any fake documents but they US Consulate in Hyderabad forced me to write such letter and they dictated what to write during the interview and finally sent it for revocation of visa. They holded my passport in one hand saying they can put RED STAMP on my passport if I don't follow their instructions. This was unexpected situation and my family (wife & daughter) were in US (still they are in US). I requested additional time to prove that I am working for the project and can provide few other proofs but they were little rude and said, they spent enough time on my case and they don't want to give me any additional time.

I just want to know whether anyone come accross such issue and how to proceed in such situations.