PDA

View Full Version : Documentary on CNN iReports

The Alchemist
02-01-2013, 07:37 PM
We have just uploaded the documentary that we created last year highlighting the struggles of the employment based legal immigrants stuck in backlogs and is available at The Lost Decade - a documentary by Immigration Voice - CNN iReport (http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-919206)

We encourage you to share your immigration stories with CNN's iReport at Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform: News & Videos about Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform - CNN iReport (http://ireport.cnn.com/topics/916965)

rajchadha
02-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks for doing that. I think everbody shold atleast post comment underneath.

greyhair
02-04-2013, 10:16 AM
There are some bogus false comments posted by anti immigrants on CNN. That should be fine. Someone got to play villain or aggressor.

imh1b
02-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Ignore these people. We are better and if they post one negative comment, we will put 10 positive. It is better than signing stupid online petitions. Lets post the link on all forums and ask people to write positive comments. I already posted on my Facebook page and asked my friends.

Flyingcrow
02-04-2013, 12:54 PM
No my point was not that, I did not talk about the comment itself. But I feel the thread he/she has referred to does not belong to IV. We should censor such threads actively. These are the ones that add blemishes to all the genuines.

ronhira
02-05-2013, 07:17 AM
No my point was not that, I did not talk about the comment itself. But I feel the thread he/she has referred to does not belong to IV. We should censor such threads actively. These are the ones that add blemishes to all the genuines.

agreed.... but the thing is, others r saying that such a thread never existed..... so anti immigrants will such tactics to make immigrants look bad/unthical/stupid/impure.... just becoz anti immigrants r saying it. ... doesnt make it credible.....

dhakaldoo
02-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Just a reminder:
Please do share your story on the link below
Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform: News & Videos about Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform - CNN iReport

The Alchemist
02-08-2013, 09:03 PM
...our documentary on CNN iReport...

All Time
#3 most viewed
#2 most shared
#1 most commented
and BEST IN CLASS!

abcdgc
02-11-2013, 07:10 PM
...our documentary on CNN iReport...

All Time