PDA

View Full Version : Parenets Traveling to US: company and help needed

aps
01-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi,
My Parents are traveling to USA on coming Saturday 2 Feb from Chennai to San Francisco on Singapore airlines. They are first time travelers. Looking for some one who travel on the same day just to help them in case they need any information. Please let me know.

thanks,
aps

bpratap
01-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi,
My Parents are traveling to USA on coming Saturday 2 Feb from Chennai to San Francisco on Singapore airlines. They are first time travelers. Looking for some one who travel on the same day just to help them in case they need any information. Please let me know.

thanks,
aps

call airlines and request for passenger assistance. They should be ready to sit on a wheel chair. tell parents to tip some $$ the people who are taking them in W/C.

sunil9911
01-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Our offshore companies stealing IT jobs, atleast leave baby-sitting opertunities

Desertfox
01-30-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi,

thanks,
aps

Singapore airline provide meet and greet service at no cost to passengers needing this type of help. If you buy tickets from their website you can select this or wheelchair. If you have already purchased tickets, you should be able to call the airline and request.