View Full Version : Approved EAD/AP for I-485 while I was abroad to get H1B stamp with 221g Admin Process

12-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Can I use EAD/Advance Parole combo card (I-485 AOS pending) to re-enter USA if I was abroad when AP card is approved/issued? (Assuming my wife in US can mail me my AP card)

The reason of my travel abroad was to get my passport stamped with my H1B (extended in 2010 until 2013). However, I got a admin processing paper back along with my passport and have been waiting for 7 weeks now.

Thanks for the help.