PDA

View Full Version : Stamping on AP combo card while entering US

CHHAYA
12-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello!,

I am primary applicant and have paper AP for one year, but husband is beneficiary and have 2 year EAD/AP combo card. If we travel overseas and enter US using combo card AP, then how they will stamp the card like they stamp the paper AP?

Has any one entered US recently specially IAD port using AP combo card? All replies are appreciated asap.

Chandini
12-19-2012, 10:13 AM
I traveled recently. Just show your combo card and passport and they will take your i-94. I am the primary applicant. They will stamp Parole on your 1-94. Hope this helps.

Chandini

Hello!,

I am primary applicant and have paper AP for one year, but husband is beneficiary and have 2 year EAD/AP combo card. If we travel overseas and enter US using combo card AP, then how they will stamp the card like they stamp the paper AP?

Has any one entered US recently specially IAD port using AP combo card? All replies are appreciated asap.

bsnf
12-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi,

My wife and I came back on Sunday. Wife has combo card and I have paper AP.
My paper AP was stamped and wife had same experience as Chandini.

I was asked why my document is not same as my wife's.
I said I don't know - thats what USCIS gave me :)

Basically we did not have any problem.

CHHAYA
12-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Chandni and bsnf,

Thanks for quick reply. Just curious because on his card A# & SRC# for I765 is printed and at the bottom it says "SERVES AS I-512 ADVANCE PAROLE", but I do not see SRC# for I131 any where on the card. Is it same on yours?

bsnf
12-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Chandni and bsnf,

Thanks for quick reply. Just curious because on his card A# & SRC# for I765 is printed and at the bottom it says "SERVES AS I-512 ADVANCE PAROLE", but I do not see SRC# for I131 any where on the card. Is it same on yours?

Hi Chhaya,

I looked at my wife's combo card and it is exactly same as your's.
There i sonly one SCR no printed on it.

Thanks

bluemoonwings
12-19-2012, 12:53 PM
may I know how to post a new message?

Chandini
12-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I do Not have my card handy. I went for the first time on AP after 13 yrs or more on H1B. I am busy in office in a meeting. Take all the documents with you but they will NOT ask.

Chandni and bsnf,

old_hat
12-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi all,

What are the documents needed for re-entry for advance parole? I have a AP-EAD combo card.

These are the documents that I am looking to carry

* EAD-AP card
* Passport
* I-485 receipt (?)
* Two recent pay stubs (?)
* Employment verification letter (?)

Thanks,
OH

Chandini
12-27-2012, 02:53 PM
I took more than 2 pay stubs (Latest 2 & more) and i-40 receipt notice and approval. Just in case.
Just answer what is asked by the officer. Do NOT give out more info than needed.

Good luck
Chandini

Hi all,

What are the documents needed for re-entry for advance parole? I have a AP-EAD combo card.

These are the documents that I am looking to carry

* EAD-AP card
* Passport
* I-485 receipt (?)
* Two recent pay stubs (?)
* Employment verification letter (?)

Thanks,
OH