PDA

View Full Version : CarPool(SEA to SJ) - 2 Vacant seats

Svee
09-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Three of us ( 3 guys - all of us can drive) are doing car pool from Seattle to San jose for the rally on Sept 8th. We have 2 vacant seats in the car. Please private mesage me OR reply back to this posts if you are interested.

Takes 14 hours /850 miles one way ....

**Cost sharing would be done for rental, gas etc & you would be able to share drive time and enjoy our company to chit chat ***

Please reply soon as we can plan ahead with details & booking.

needhelp!
09-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Now THAT is the spirit if IV! Look forward to meeting you in San Jose.
To all the people in LA and San diego that told me it was too far, here's someone driving all the way from Seattle.

There no room for Excuses at this point.

gujju
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Three of us ( 3 guys - all of us can drive) are doing car pool from Seattle to San jose for the rally on Sept 8th. We have 2 vacant seats in the car. Please private mesage me OR reply back to this posts if you are interested.

Takes 14 hours /850 miles one way ....

**Cost sharing would be done for rental, gas etc & you would be able to share drive time and enjoy our company to chit chat ***

Please reply soon as we can plan ahead with details & booking.

Check your PM

Svee
09-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks gujju.... checked PM & contacting the person.

Rb_newsletter
09-06-2012, 04:59 PM
To all the people in LA and San diego that told me it was too far

Guys from LA/southern CA, if you guys don't get ride or feel it is too much ride use this bus service. I have used once and it is a pretty decent ride for its price. This is NOT grey hound service.

Low Fare Bus offers daily scheduled route bus service between San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento to/from Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Arizona. (http://www.lowfarebus.com/)

abhitan
09-07-2012, 12:49 AM
There are still 2 slots available. Please message me if you are willing to join.

rssb
09-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Riding for Reform - Video - The New York Times (http://video.nytimes.com/video/2012/09/06/us/politics/100000001763223/riding-for-reform.html)