PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Jobs One on H1B and 1 on EAD

shalabhgandhi
09-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi, Am working for this company A on H1-B. 485 is pending for more than 5 years , so I also have an EAD which I have never used.
Now I have another job offer from company B, which I plan to take up using my EAD.

My question is :
1) Will my H1-B become invalid, if I start working on EAD with second employer ?
2) If the answer to above question is "NO" , then can I also travel back n forth outside US on AdvanceParole and still continue to use my H1B with employer A

Appreciate your replies.

bandoayan
09-02-2012, 03:41 AM
1) Your H1B will become invalid once you change job using EAD.
2) Being on H1 you can travel using AP, however this can only be done when you are working for the same employer.

seahawks
09-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Hi, Am working for this company A on H1-B. 485 is pending for more than 5 years , so I also have an EAD which I have never used.
Now I have another job offer from company B, which I plan to take up using my EAD.

My question is :
1) Will my H1-B become invalid, if I start working on EAD with second employer ?
2) If the answer to above question is "NO" , then can I also travel back n forth outside US on AdvanceParole and still continue to use my H1B with employer A

Appreciate your replies.

I am not sure about your question, are you planning to work for both employers, do you plan to work part time with one and part time with another, sorry been busy working towards the summit on that note are you planning to come join us for the summit, we could probably meet up and discuss your situation in person? Besides, if we all are together, none of us have to worry about all of this. PM me..