View Full Version : Entering US on Advance parole with Wife on H4

09-01-2012, 02:03 AM
I am hospitalist on h1b status through National Interest Waiver. I am planning to travel to my home country and apply for VISA. My wife has already received h4 Visa. My plan is that we both come back to US after I receive my VISA in 4-5 weeks after administrative processing.

If administrative processing takes longer than that then I want to come back on the basis of my valid combo card (employment authorization plus advance parole) which I have.

My question is: Can my wife travel with me and enter US on her H4 while I have combo card and not the h1b visa?