PDA

View Full Version : If Green card for STEM graduates, it will be good!!!!!

honest123
08-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Please read the following news:

Michael R. Bloomberg: Immigration reform crucial to boost economy — and we can do it (http://host.madison.com/news/opinion/column/michael-r-bloomberg-immigration-reform-crucial-to-boost-economy-and/article_2cea435a-e7e4-11e1-9c40-001a4bcf887a.html)

If green card is offered to STEM graduates, the life of most graduates will be changed better and the economy of the country will be stronger. It is beneficial to both.

honest123
08-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Personally I do think ONLY this "Proposed" reform can help foreign students to immigrate because foreign students find difficulty to get green card from H-1B visa (So many laid-off right now) Hope this "Proposed" reform will be come true after election date in Nov, 2012 and all foriegn students in STEM can bring inflow of money to immigrate and start a company regardless of any US job offer because some may be back home due to US job laid off. Will this immigration dream come true?? I hope it will come true.

honest123
08-22-2012, 02:05 AM
Personally I do think ONLY this "Proposed" reform can help foreign students to immigrate because foreign students find difficulty to get green card from H-1B visa (So many laid-off right now) Hope this "Proposed" reform will be come true after election date in Nov, 2012 and all foriegn students in STEM can bring inflow of money to immigrate and start a company regardless of any US job offer because some may be back home due to US job laid off. Will this immigration dream come true?? I hope it will come true.