PDA

View Full Version : Please advise!!

tm.efrt
08-20-2012, 05:31 PM
I've joined a company on EAD ( EB3 2004 ), which filed labour in EB2 recently, beginning of Aug 2012 in EB2 Category.
I'm hearing some rumor's, that the company might get acquired by a new company and process will finish in next 4 months.
I got a offer from other company, which is ready to refile my Eb2 application.

Is it advisable to stick to the current position, or take up the offer and start the EB2 Process again.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.!!

bandoayan
08-20-2012, 08:28 PM
I've joined a company on EAD ( EB3 2004 ), which filed labour in EB2 recently, beginning of Aug 2012 in EB2 Category.
I'm hearing some rumor's, that the company might get acquired by a new company and process will finish in next 4 months.

Is it advisable to stick to the current position, or take up the offer and start the EB2 Process again.

I presume your PERM is still in process. if that is the case then take up the position with the new company.

pak
08-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Unless HR 3012 is passed you have to wait for atleast 5 years. So please participate in all IV action items and attend the rally at San Jose on Sept. 8th.

If the offer pays you more with stability you should go for EB2. You may get your GC with the new company within couple of years in processing all stages and porting to EB2.

Good luck!!!