PDA

View Full Version : EAD expiring sep 03-12. Biometrics on aug 28

Gratnakar
08-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Hello friends-
I am at critical point now.

I have couple of questions need answer at the earliest:

1. My EAD is expiring on sep 03. But, I got biometrics appt for aug 28. Is it possible to reschedule to before date so that I can do it sooner? Or I can just walkin before the actual date for the biometrics appt? Is that possible? What are the supporting docs for appt?

2. My Indian passport is expiring on oct 12-2012. How much time before I needed to renew and/or how much time it is ok to wait for renew even though passport is expired?

Please do your dear help,

Thanks
Gratnakar

madhu345
08-18-2012, 10:50 AM
hello friends-
i am at critical point now.

I have couple of questions need answer at the earliest:

1. My ead is expiring on sep 03. But, i got biometrics appt for aug 28. Is it possible to reschedule to before date so that i can do it sooner? Or i can just walkin before the actual date for the biometrics appt? Is that possible? What are the supporting docs for appt?

When did you file your ead?

2. My indian passport is expiring on oct 12-2012. How much time before i needed to renew and/or how much time it is ok to wait for renew even though passport is expired?

You cant wait till passport expired, do it right away.

Please do your dear help,

thanks
gratnakar

Gratnakar
08-18-2012, 11:53 AM
EAD renewal applied online on aug 7th

ksircar
08-20-2012, 06:47 AM
EAD renewal applied online on aug 7th - You should have applied earlier, it is your fault.

My EAD is expiring on sep 03. But, I got biometrics appt for aug 28... - Go (walk in) for finger printing ASAP, do not wait till 8/28. Supporting documents should be listed on the notice for FP. Also contact your local lawmaker's office ASAP, tell them about your job situation without valid EAD card. They may ask USCIS to expediate your case.

My indian passport is expiring on oct 12-2012. How much time ... - As far as I know, you can renew within 6 months before expiration or within one year after expiration. Check with consulate/embassy.

viswanadh73
08-20-2012, 11:37 AM
you can go in advance for Bio metrics. need not wait for the given date.