PDA

View Full Version : NJ/NY/CT Chapter meet

pak
08-17-2012, 09:41 PM
We are getting together for NJ/NY/CT chapter. PM to dts, sanjuu and pak if you wish to join.
Thanks.

pak
08-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Venue: Rasoi on Oak Tree Road, Edison, New Jersey Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rasoi+nj&fb=1&gl=us&hq=rasoi&hnear=0x89c0fb959e00409f:0x2cd27b07f83f6d8d,New+Je rsey&cid=0,0,18241686322323801903&sa=X&ei=0dE4UJ2dM-Lr0gHd7YGgCg&ved=0CIkBEPwSMAA)

Date & Time: August 26th 2012, SUNDAY @ 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

All are welcome to Support H. R. 3012.

Note: If you are willing to go to San Jose Rally on September 8, 2012 then we will provide you details on how to get air tickets with cost shared by Donors

Please PM if you are interested to donate to share air tickets for NJ/NY/CT rally attendees

pappu
08-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Could you also take printouts of posters and use the weekend to put it up in NJ. Some stack of posters can also be distributed to people attending this event so that they can take it and post it in their apartment complexes, public places in their towns etc.

I have printed 1000 posters and keep them in my car at all times. If I see a place it can be posted I post it there. If I am in a mall or any public place, and see someone who might be interested, I hand out these posters. Lets each one of us do this so that we can reach out to as many people possible.

pak
08-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Could you also take printouts of posters and use the weekend to put it up in NJ. Some stack of posters can also be distributed to people attending this event so that they can take it and post it in their apartment complexes, public places in their towns etc.

I have printed 1000 posters and keep them in my car at all times. If I see a place it can be posted I post it there. If I am in a mall or any public place, and see someone who might be interested, I hand out these posters. Lets each one of us do this so that we can reach out to as many people possible.

Thanks pappu. We have more than 2000 flyers and grab every opportunity to post or distribute.

pak
08-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Venue: Rasoi on Oak Tree Road, Edison, New Jersey Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rasoi+nj&fb=1&gl=us&hq=rasoi&hnear=0x89c0fb959e00409f:0x2cd27b07f83f6d8d,New+Je rsey&cid=0,0,18241686322323801903&sa=X&ei=0dE4UJ2dM-Lr0gHd7YGgCg&ved=0CIkBEPwSMAA)

Date & Time: August 26th 2012, SUNDAY @ 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

All are welcome to Support H. R. 3012.

Note: If you are willing to go to San Jose Rally on September 8, 2012 then we will provide you details on how to get air tickets with cost shared by Donors

Please PM if you are interested to donate to share air tickets for NJ/NY/CT rally attendees

Please come to meeting, we will provide you more details on sponsoring air tickets.

checklaw
08-26-2012, 08:38 PM
See you'll at San Jose if we do not speak to each other before that.

checklaw

pak
08-27-2012, 07:47 AM
We welcome Phili area members to NJ/NY/Ct chapter. If anyone need assistance with air ticket please PM.

cvrnr
08-27-2012, 09:39 AM
is there going to be any rally in NJ/NY on sep 8th for the people who cannot attend the sanjose event.

srij
08-27-2012, 09:55 AM
is there going to be any rally in NJ/NY on sep 8th for the people who cannot attend the sanjose event.

We wish buddy. We need more people to form an active chapter. We are planning to have informal meetings in the future. Please let us know if you will be interested. In the mean while, if you want to attend the rally, but money might be a constraint please send a PM to Pak or dts. If time is a constraint you can still contribute 1)donate to IV 2)Donate air miles to people who want to attend the rally 3) reach out to folks in CA and make them attend the rally. Any help will be appreciated.

pappu
08-27-2012, 10:19 AM

There will not be any event in NY or Nj.
Only event is in San Jose and there will not be any more Such events for many years. There will also not be any Such immigration bill that is very close to getting passed for many years to come.

So if someone is not coming to San Jose and has excuses, they should also be ready to shoulder the blame if the bill does not pass. There is no point blaming lawmakers or the system if the people affected by the system, are not willing to stand up and say they need relief. The people not coming to San Jose are the ones that do not need greencard in my opinion. Those who need greencard are coming. Each one of us has to decide realistically if they are sincere about their greencard quest or they just want to enjoy and entertain themselves on the forums whining, tracking and fighting on immature topics as if eb2 is smarter than eb3 or complaining that they got screwed by their lawyer or employer. Such people do not deserve any immigration relief and the reason no immigration relief has happened in the last 10 years is only because of such folks in the community. If the people affected in this community start demanding relief , there is absolutely no reason a bill cannot be passed this year.

pak
08-28-2012, 10:01 AM
We welcome checklaw to our chapter and thank him for coming to rally and become a volunteer.

pak
08-28-2012, 12:05 PM
PHL/JFK- SFO - PHL/JFK by Virgin America

Used 20% code by following steps on Virgin America coupons and free shipping (http://bargainez.com/virgin-america)

Please PM me with contact details if you need financial assistance in air tickets to Sept. 8th Rally.

pak
08-29-2012, 07:22 AM
PHL/JFK- SFO - PHL/JFK by Virgin America

Used 20% code by following steps on Virgin America coupons and free shipping (http://bargainez.com/virgin-america)

Please PM me with contact details if you need financial assistance in air tickets to Sept. 8th Rally.

Please book by today to get the round trip @ $ 258 from JFK - New York or PHL - Philadelphia

pak
08-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Welcome veereddy to the NJ/NY/PA/CT chapter. Thanks for attending Sept. 8th rally at San Jose. More details to follow about all active members in the chapter.

veereddy
08-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Welcome veereddy to the NJ/NY/PA/CT chapter. Thanks for attending Sept. 8th rally at San Jose. More details to follow about all active members in the chapter.

Thanks Pak. It was nice talking to you, I'll see you guys at the rally if not before.