View Full Version : what to file

08-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Hello every one,

I'm new to the forum and i would like to ask a few question and i hope i would get an answer or direction on where to start:

My father entered the united states with a tourist visa and filled for adjustment of status through asylum and it got denied then he filed for withhold from removal and paid a bond iao $500 dollars and recently received a letter stating dismissal of bond.

I have became a US citizen last month and would like to sponsor him for a GC, i don't know if i485 and I130 are the applications i need to file or since he had a previous case with asylum i have to file something else. Please advise if some one would know what should i do i would greatly appreciate the help