PDA

View Full Version : INDIA visit and H1B validation while AAO appeal is pending

panks
08-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Hello Fellow Boarders,
I have currently an appeal pending with USCIS office (NSC) regarding my I-140 revocation (because of 3 year degree issue). The appeal was filed in Dec'2010 and based on 21 to 23 months processing time data at USCIS website, the decision should come on it sometime oct'12 and dec'12. I have my H1 visa approved till april '2013. I need to go to INDIA in sep. 1st week to INDIA for 3 weeks because of an emergency. I am wondering should I be worried if the appeal decision comes while I am in INDIA. Almost 100 % it will be negative I am sure.

If the denial comes before I get a chance to go to consulate and get a valdiation. Will they deny my validation ?

If the denial comes after a successful validation , will there be any issue at POrt of entry in US?

Please advise. I will greatly appreciate that

Hello Fellow Boarders,
I have currently an appeal pending with USCIS office (NSC) regarding my I-140 revocation (because of 3 year degree issue). The appeal was filed in Dec'2010 and based on 21 to 23 months processing time data at USCIS website, the decision should come on it sometime oct'12 and dec'12. I have my H1 visa approved till april '2013. I need to go to INDIA in sep. 1st week to INDIA for 3 weeks because of an emergency. I am wondering should I be worried if the appeal decision comes while I am in INDIA. Almost 100 % it will be negative I am sure.

If the denial comes before I get a chance to go to consulate and get a valdiation. Will they deny my validation ?

If the denial comes after a successful validation , will there be any issue at POrt of entry in US?

Please advise. I will greatly appreciate that

panks
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Anyone has any insight in this ?