PDA

View Full Version : child neglect case -affect US citizenship?

nehaneha
07-31-2012, 08:53 PM
I have a friend who got a ticket for neglecting his child in the shopping complex. He is ordered to do 25hrs community service to get his case dismissed and due to this case disposition it is notified that the case cannot be expunged. The ticket says "plead not guilty" and attorney says its not a conviction. He has few questions if somebody could recommend or do to get things in a better way.

i. does this affect his us citizenship (currently holding green card)
ii can he travel outside the country and return safely
iii. can he sponsor visa for his in-laws
iv. he has a real -estate license . will this affect during its renewal.
v. any other consequences, like the hurting the credit history or anything else.

Any other suggestions, can you please let me know if I am applying for citizenship, can be done now for this issue.

Appreciated your response and thanks in advance always.

makeallcurrent
07-31-2012, 10:16 PM
I have a friend who got a ticket for neglecting his child in the shopping complex. He is ordered to do 25hrs community service to get his case dismissed and due to this case disposition it is notified that the case cannot be expunged. The ticket says "plead not guilty" and attorney says its not a conviction. He has few questions if somebody could recommend or do to get things in a better way.

i. does this affect his us citizenship (currently holding green card)
ii can he travel outside the country and return safely
iii. can he sponsor visa for his in-laws
iv. he has a real -estate license . will this affect during its renewal.
v. any other consequences, like the hurting the credit history or anything else.

Any other suggestions, can you please let me know if I am applying for citizenship, can be done now for this issue.:)

Appreciated your response and thanks in advance always.

Dont worry, your friend got the ticket right ? you will not have any issue/

cirrrocco
08-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Nice catch .. lol

ivgclive
08-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Dont worry, your friend got the ticket right ? you will not have any issue/

LOL :D

May be he started typing, his friend completed it!

In a public forum, people come in fake ids, but still do not have the basic 'gut' to ask what they need.

Saralayar
08-01-2012, 08:08 AM
LOL :D

May be he started typing, his friend completed it!

In a public forum, people come in fake ids, but still do not have the basic 'gut' to ask what they need.

Good One...;)