PDA

View Full Version : H1B Transferred twice !! EX-EX-Employer Still Harrasing !!

asiva
07-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi All,

I have a strange situation. I got my H1B transferred from Employer A to Employer B in last October 2011. I finished the project but employer B was not able to find a project soon (within 2 weeks) so he gave me the permission to join any other company.I decided upon going back to the previous company which is Employer A as it was not revoked. I was able to secure a contract position and i gave Employer A as my employer hoping that i would eventually go back to him. ( this was in Feb 2012). I joined the project in February 2012 but my valid H1B was still with Employer B.

Now this is where the problem started . I was not on terms with Employer A and i decided I will transfer my H1B to the Employer C instead of going back to Employer A . So, I got my H1B transferred from Employer B to Employer C for the same project .Employer C is the end client. )

I was on contract from February 1 to April 8 2012(For Employer A though he was not my employer ) and got my H1B transferred to Employer C from April 9 . I am still on a Valid H1B from Employer C now.)

Time Frames:
Employer A H1B ended : October 2011.
Employer B H1B started : October 2011 to March 2011 .
Employer C H1B started : April 2012.

Employer A who was nowhere in picture from last Oct 2011

Employer A is now harassing me and using scare tactics like sending an email from lawyer asking me to send timesheets from February 2012 to June 2012 within 10 days stating that the PO is currently valid and I am working for the same client. I already sent him timesheets till April 8 2012 as i was on contract at that time. I was not able to send timesheets from April 9 as i joined Employer C.

Please advice me whether i need to take his lawyer emails into consideration. As far as i Know, he has got nothing to do with me as he is not my employer from October 2011.

Thanks
Siva

pappu
07-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Check the signature below for more information on how to complain against exploitation and fraud.

asiva
07-16-2012, 09:31 PM
can you be more specific regarding my case.?

thanks for the reply.

nrmarrivada9
07-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi All,

I have a strange situation. I got my H1B transferred from Employer A to Employer B in last October 2011. I finished the project but employer B was not able to find a project soon (within 2 weeks) so he gave me the permission to join any other company.I decided upon going back to the previous company which is Employer A as it was not revoked. I was able to secure a contract position and i gave Employer A as my employer hoping that i would eventually go back to him. ( this was in Feb 2012). I joined the project in February 2012 but my valid H1B was still with Employer B.

Now this is where the problem started . I was not on terms with Employer A and i decided I will transfer my H1B to the Employer C instead of going back to Employer A . So, I got my H1B transferred from Employer B to Employer C for the same project .Employer C is the end client. )

I was on contract from February 1 to April 8 2012(For Employer A though he was not my employer ) and got my H1B transferred to Employer C from April 9 . I am still on a Valid H1B from Employer C now.)

Time Frames:
Employer A H1B ended : October 2011.
Employer B H1B started : October 2011 to March 2011 .
Employer C H1B started : April 2012.

Employer A who was nowhere in picture from last Oct 2011

Employer A is now harassing me and using scare tactics like sending an email from lawyer asking me to send timesheets from February 2012 to June 2012 within 10 days stating that the PO is currently valid and I am working for the same client. I already sent him timesheets till April 8 2012 as i was on contract at that time. I was not able to send timesheets from April 9 as i joined Employer C.

Please advice me whether i need to take his lawyer emails into consideration. As far as i Know, he has got nothing to do with me as he is not my employer from October 2011.

Thanks
Siva

From the times lines and description that you provided, my understanding is:
1) You did not work on "A's" H1 after moving to "B". (H1 from "A" must have expired when you moved to "B").
2) You provided the details of "A" as your employer to "C"(but ur H1 is still with "B" and "A" was working on ur transfer - i assume)
3) You transferred from "B" to "C".

You shld be fine, if H1 from "C" is activated prior to second H1 from "A".

As you mentioned it is a SCARE TACTIC.

asiva
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the reply marrivada,

I just want to clarify that my Employer A never filed my H1B again. I was thinking about transferring my H1B back to Employer A from Employer 'B' but instead went for Employer C.
Employer A hasn't refiled my H1B at all.

Thanks