PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!!!!! I-765 Q11 which USCIS OFFICE?

careroan
07-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi,
i am a F-1 student under OPT, and i recently married a US citizen. for i-765 form Q11, i do have applied EAD card last year, and it still valid till 7/24/2012. i really don't remember which USCIS Office i filed it to, and the dates they approved. what should I do ??? i live in San Francisco, California, is there anyway i can find out which office and dates???? please please help me, thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Erica

Desertfox
07-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi,
i am a F-1 student under OPT, and i recently married a US citizen. for i-765 form Q11, i do have applied EAD card last year, and it still valid till 7/24/2012. i really don't remember which USCIS Office i filed it to, and the dates they approved. what should I do ??? i live in San Francisco, California, is there anyway i can find out which office and dates???? please please help me, thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Erica

Finding the date is easy; the "Valid From" date on your EAD is the date of approval. Also you should have the receipt#/card# on your current EAD. The receipt# starts with three letters, which abbreviate the USCIS office location. Following is a list of abbreviations for USCIS service centers:

SRC - Texas Service Center (TSC, formerly Southern Regional Center)
LIN - Nebraska Service Center (NSC, Lincoln, NE)
WAC - California Service Center (CSC, formerly Western Adjudication Center)
EAC - Vermont Service Center (VSC, formerly Eastern Adjudication Center)
MSC - Missouri Service Center (MSC, transitioned to NBC)
NBC - National Benefits Center (NBC, for N-400 Naturalization and other cases)

careroan
07-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much!!!! i was searching online try to find the answer over a week, you are my life saver:) i really appreciate:)