PDA

View Full Version : Builders in Bangalore

krishmunn
07-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Planning to buy a investment property in Bangalore . Can someone suggest good builders. I am not looking for top tier like Hiranandani but somewhere mid tier who are reliable. Alternately, any suggestion about reliable property agent will also be appreciated.

I am not from Bangalore , so do not have much idea.

I am considering the following areas -- Henur, Hebbal, Yelahanka. Yelahanka looks like a good option since it is on airport road and rapidly developing. But some people say Yelahanka has major water problem. Any idea ?

krishmunn
07-14-2012, 09:18 AM
I posted this under interesting topics. Someone has moved it to "Ask a Lawyer" ???

madhu345
07-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I posted this under interesting topics. Someone has moved it to "Ask a Lawyer" ???

Try SNN Builders, Came to know they are very competitive.

desais
07-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello Krishmunn,
I am planning to sell my apartment in Bangalore. Its 3BR (~1490 SqFt) apt about 3 KM from IIMB. Built in 2008 it is in a small complex with about 20 apartments. There are other good features I can pitch if you are interested. FYI it is far from the areas you mentioned.

krishmunn
07-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Hello Krishmunn,
I am planning to sell my apartment in Bangalore. Its 3BR (~1490 SqFt) apt about 3 KM from IIMB. Built in 2008 it is in a small complex with about 20 apartments. There are other good features I can pitch if you are interested. FYI it is far from the areas you mentioned.

Hello, thank you for the offer. Yes, I am somewhat aware of Bangalore geography. I am currently looking in the new airport road because I believe that is going to be the growth corridor. However, I do have friends who want to buy flats in Bangalore. Please PM the price.

BTW, has anybody heard about ATZ Properties (Builder). They seem to have decent projects near Hebbal .