PDA

View Full Version : EAD Renewal E-Filing - Weird Error Message

hopelessGC
07-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Hi,

I am trying to e-file my EAD renewal. After filling in all the info, I get this message right before certifying the form:

Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:

I have checked and triple checked and don't see any field missing, including my middle name. I tried to move on with certifying the form but it reminds me to fix the errors.

Has anyone faced this recently? How do I get rid of this error?

Desertfox
07-12-2012, 09:33 PM
In my case it was middle name. I don't use a middle name and left the field blank, but you can pass through the error message and submit. My fourth e-filed EAD was just approved this month, and I had the error on last three of my applications.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I am trying to e-file my EAD renewal. After filling in all the info, I get this message right before certifying the form:

I have checked and triple checked and don't see any field missing, including my middle name. I tried to move on with certifying the form but it reminds me to fix the errors.

bo12b
07-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Are you using a browser different from Windows Internet Explorer? I had the same problem in Firefox but was able to certify in IE.

Bo12b

hopelessGC
07-13-2012, 08:50 AM
Are you using a browser different from Windows Internet Explorer? I had the same problem in Firefox but was able to certify in IE.

Bo12b

I have tried with IE and Firefox with the same result.

hopelessGC
07-13-2012, 08:52 AM
In my case it was middle name. I don't use a middle name and left the field blank, but you can pass through the error message and submit. My fourth e-filed EAD was just approved this month, and I had the error on last three of my applications.

Hope this helps.

I might do that and submit my application regardless of the warning.

hopelessGC
07-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Ok, I just submitted my application even with the warning. The applicant copy did not show any issues and all info is present on the form as it should.

I will report back when/if I get an RFE or approval.

ivgclive
07-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi,

On the middlename text box just add a "blank" space. The warning will go away. I have done 3 times in the past and no issues.

hopelessGC
07-13-2012, 12:46 PM
On the middlename text box just add a "blank" space. The warning will go away. I have done 3 times in the past and no issues.

As mentioned in my original post, I am entering a valid middle name and still got the warning. I submitted with the warning anyways.

ivgclive
07-13-2012, 05:43 PM
As mentioned in my original post, I am entering a valid middle name and still got the warning. I submitted with the warning anyways.

Well, then USCIS must reserve few H1B slots for themselves...