PDA

View Full Version : EB3 India - Current In AUG 2012 Bulletin.

GC_Govinda
07-12-2012, 09:16 AM
:confused:Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am current for the third time in this endless journey. My PD Is September 24 2012 and I will be current From AUG ist 2012. What can I expect to happen now?
Is there any way to "spped up" like taking an infopass appointment/opening a service request/contacting law makers etc?
Your advice is very appreciated - especially from some on in EB3 India group who have been thru this painful process.

Thanks !!!

misanthrope
07-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Rephrase your thread title. It is very misleading. Also, please fix the dates in your post.

GC_Govinda
07-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Alright,
I have some typos as I was working and browsing IV at the same time:rolleyes:
My PD should be obvious - September 24th 2002.
So, I willbe current from August 1st 2012.
I had my biometrics done soo many times and also got the
fingerrprinting done countless number of times -
to the extent that the dermis and epidermis of my fingers
dont respond to hot and cold surfaces :D

I have spent a fortune on EADs and APs :(
and as matter of fact, my current AP is expiring on Nov 2012.

Should I be careful and spend another 780 bucks to renew my AP
or wait for the GC to be approved? :confused:

If Any one in this situation can provide some information - that would be nice.
Oh..forgot to mention - I ahve answered all the queries and RFEs and
my background check is done and me and my wife are only waiting for
the availability of Immigrant visa.

Rephrase your thread title. It is very misleading. Also, please fix the dates in your post.

misanthrope
07-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Don't be a douche. It is not about "typos" Your thread title says "EB3 India - Current In AUG 2012 Bulletin." What does that sound to you?

GC_Govinda
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
That my Pending AOS belongs to EB3 category with the country of chargeability being India
and with the realease if the August 2012 bulletin I will be current from Aug 1st 2012.

If this obvious information is misleading to you then these are the assumptions that can be made of you.
1. You are very new to IV and the general terminolgy used (when refering to filed/pending/approved forms with USCIS) in immigration portal/forums.
(I suspect this is the case.)
2. If (1) is not right, then you are intellectually challenged and I am susprised about your existence in this forum.
3. If (1) and (2) are not right, then you must be an idiosyncrantic person who prefers to call other by names instead of focussing on what was asked.
4. Or you must be a moron next door.

Don't be a douche. It is not about "typos" Your thread title says "EB3 India - Current In AUG 2012 Bulletin." What does that sound to you?

misanthrope
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Words, words, words.
CLEAR communication is the first step towards getting things done right. My suggestion would be to rename it like "EB3 India - *I am* Current In AUG 2012 Bulletin:

808hiflip
07-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Round 3

Final round... who youd pick? The one that is "infamous around these parts" or the one that "has a brilliant future"? For me, It doesnt matter if the title thread is wrong, misleading or out of context or subject. No big deal to me, I just have to use my imagination and broaden my mind. Just like in the movie, "The Mechanic", Jason Statham, is that something about the title, no , he is an assassin. "Salt" by A. Jolie, is that about a seasoning, no its her last name. What matter is the context and what can I do to answer all those. But calling somebody a"douche" is out of line. GC_Govinda did corrected the post he/she made. So what if your time misanthrope was wasted looking through the post and wasnt what you expected. You might had didnt even paid anything, you might had used free wi-fi, who knows? A friend once told me a joke, he said a guy recommend a friend of him to read a good book titled "100 different position for success" then this friend, his mind played naughtily thinking about something explicit. Then he looked for the book and found it, to his surprise the book is about "Golf". We are all here looking for answers to our woes and questions without any price attach, everytime we ask a lawyer, 1 hr of consultation is a fortune to them. This is our only way. We could either swallow it or spit it out. We are all the same and one in here. I'm infamous here also, I dont know why and dont know who make those ratings, but definitely, I didnt call anyone here with any names. 3rd round is finish...draw!
To answer GC_Govinda, Looks like your case is getting near seeing the light, thats good, but dont be so confident and let your guard down. Immigration is very unpredictable, you know that. As much as you can, always try to be current, in your papers and status. Dont think about the money, some have money, they like to be in your shoes, but they dont have what youre waiting for, your status. So spend some more and think about it less. It will be over, will come back and will be paid off!