PDA

View Full Version : need help with I-131, I-765 forms

sunilsreenivas
07-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Hi,
I am e-filing for renewal of my advanced parole and EAD documents. I need help with answering questions on the forms.
My details:
I have applied for my GC based on my Employment, labor, 140 are approved and 485 is pending.I last entered US using advanced parole. I am working on H1B (I have not used EAD yet). On my I-94 card, PAROLED is stamped with validity date of 1 year since entry time, purpose seems to be DA/AOS (this text is very unclear, it seems to be this).
My questions:
Advanced parole:
----------------
-What should I enter for class of admission... (this is a free-form field
where I can enter text)

EAD:
---
-What should I pick for manner of last entry into US (I see five possibilities
in choices given (DA (Advanced Parole (DISTRICT AUTH)), DE(Parolee: deferred
inspection), DT(Parolee: District/POE authorization), H1B(Speciaility
occupation), PAR:Parolee)
-There is another question called "Current Immigration Status", which has same
set of choices as above, which one is appropriate for my case?
-Should eligibility status be (c)(9)?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Sunil

vethalan
07-11-2012, 10:15 AM
If you entered using AP, then you should select/type PAROLEE for AP renewal.

For EAD, select PAR parolee.
For Current Immigration Status, I believe you should select C9. (Nothing wrong if you select H1B---I read about this in a forum that you can use AP to enter and resume working on H1B)

Again Please check with other members of this forum.

sunilsreenivas
07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote "For Current Immigration Status, I believe you should select C9. (Nothing wrong if you select H1B---I read about this in a forum that you can use AP to enter and resume working on H1B)"

Thanks for the response.
---I dont think C9 is related to current immigration status. That question was for
"eligibility status". For eligibility status is C9 correct choice for my situation?
--Unrelated to that there is another question called "current immigration status". What should that be for my case?
Can some one already experienced in this please answer my questions?
Thanks,
Sunil

HypEss9
07-24-2013, 09:29 PM
I used advance parole to enter last time so class of admission will be PAR:PAROLEE or it will be DA.....as I see you suggested PAR.....did it go through well?

If you entered using AP, then you should select/type PAROLEE for AP renewal.

For EAD, select PAR parolee.
For Current Immigration Status, I believe you should select C9. (Nothing wrong if you select H1B---I read about this in a forum that you can use AP to enter and resume working on H1B)

Again Please check with other members of this forum.