PDA

View Full Version : RFE Response Put Gold Sheet Under Cover Letter

CalvinCoolidge
07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Today, my employer sent in a response to an RFE. In the package, he included the gold RFE sheet that USCIS provided. However, instead of putting it on top of the pile of papers, he put it underneath the cover letter. I believe that the gold sheet is supposed to go on top of everything else.

Will the papers being in the wrong order be a problem, or will USCIS just see the gold sheet when they look through the pile and move it to the top?

Thanks,

Cal

MahaBharatGC
07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Cover letter supposed to be on top.
I am sure this is handled by people not machines...so dont panic on little stuff...the issue on RFE should get resolved, that should be the goal.
:D

seahawks
07-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Today, my employer sent in a response to an RFE. In the package, he included the gold RFE sheet that USCIS provided. However, instead of putting it on top of the pile of papers, he put it underneath the cover letter. I believe that the gold sheet is supposed to go on top of everything else.

Will the papers being in the wrong order be a problem, or will USCIS just see the gold sheet when they look through the pile and move it to the top?

Thanks,

Cal

I don't think any of us will be able to answer your question on how USCIS works internally if you don't make a packet that is not in order.

If the packet is already sent
check with attorney
contact USCIS to see if response is in order
else
contact your company
give reference about the order of the papers in the packet
send it to USCIS with the correct order
end-if

Personally I would not be too worried as long as you or your company follows up with USCIS once the package is received by them.

Again I am not an attorney and my opinions are purely how I would react to this situation.

808hiflip
07-10-2012, 05:53 PM

Thanks,

Cal

My friend you worry too much! You shd worry and focus more on the bigger stuff, not like this small thing. THERE IS NO LAW OR REGULATIONS OR "A LIST" on how to prepare, lest directions on how to put the package in order. Well the more organized, the better, youre helping the IO to be more efficient on their job and be fast. But I'm sure even if the yellow paper is all the way back of your papers, if its there they will see it, they will find it. Its not like if they didnt see it in the front they will just stamp your paper denied or anything or send you another RFE. So calm down ok. I'm sure your paper is fine.

*Disclaimer
I'm not a lawyer nor trying to be one, consult a competent and intelligent immigration lawyer for only them can direct you to the right way and answer all your immigtion matters. Do not use my reply as a definite answer to your queries as this is solely base on my personal opinion only.
Consult a competent immigration lawyer for all your immigration needs.

pappu
07-10-2012, 06:12 PM
There used to be a tv series on USA network called - monk.
Your post reminds of that.

Which profession are you in? And are you so meticulous at work too?

Next summer try interning at a lawyer office and it will give you more insights on how applications are prepared.?

gk_2000
07-12-2012, 08:08 PM
You are doomed. The gold sheet goes on top, or else you will be denied.

superimmigrant
07-12-2012, 08:39 PM
You should have out a gold coin and not a sheet to expedite your case ;)