PDA

View Full Version : please help me out change of status i 539 denied .sevis also terminated please advise

janaki1234
06-26-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi .please go through my tough story.two years back i came here on visiting visa and applied for change of status to f1 .at that time my case for change of status approved. And i completed my masters also from one dude university in vithinia and i applied for opt and i got rfe as my university is raided so i applied for csncellation as i want to do second masters in another good university by considering my future. Iam waiting for approval of that then all of sudden my life became dsrk becsude u scis revoked my initial chsnge of status because of one career consultancy which is raidedd in newjersey becaude initially when i came here i have done my change of ststus through them. Now iam already enrolled for classes in another univerdity and yesterday my advisor called me and told my sevis terminated by uscis due to false documents in change of status. Now iam in so dark like i am not undrrstanding what to do. I checked my cade stayis online it is saying thry will mail letter with in 30 days. Please advise me what to do and what options left for me. Iam with my family here and even my wife f2 case is pending because of this. everyday iam in tension with what the letter says and where my life and family is. Please give your valuables advises .atleast i will comr to know what i should do.really i had dreamed of and worked hard to come out from one situation and other but god is giving me for tough time to sre more. Plrase help me out.

columbusdude007
06-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi .please go through my tough story.two years back i came here on visiting visa and applied for change of status to f1 .at that time my case for change of status approved. And i completed my masters also from one dude university in vithinia and i applied for opt and i got rfe as my university is raided so i applied for csncellation as i want to do second masters in another good university by considering my future. Iam waiting for approval of that then all of sudden my life became dsrk becsude u scis revoked my initial chsnge of status because of one career consultancy which is raidedd in newjersey becaude initially when i came here i have done my change of ststus through them. Now iam already enrolled for classes in another univerdity and yesterday my advisor called me and told my sevis terminated by uscis due to false documents in change of status. Now iam in so dark like i am not undrrstanding what to do. I checked my cade stayis online it is saying thry will mail letter with in 30 days. Please advise me what to do and what options left for me. Iam with my family here and even my wife f2 case is pending because of this. everyday iam in tension with what the letter says and where my life and family is. Please give your valuables advises .atleast i will comr to know what i should do.really i had dreamed of and worked hard to come out from one situation and other but god is giving me for tough time to sre more. Plrase help me out.

Get yourself a good attorney!!

janaki1234
06-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi .please go through my tough story.two years back i came here on visiting visa and applied for change of status to f1 .at that time my case for change of status approved. And i completed my masters also from one dude university in vithinia and i applied for opt and i got rfe as my university is raided so i applied for csncellation as i want to do second masters in another good university by considering my future. Iam waiting for approval of that then all of sudden my life became dsrk becsude u scis revoked my initial chsnge of status because of one career consultancy which is raidedd in newjersey becaude initially when i came here i have done my change of ststus through them. Now iam already enrolled for classes in another univerdity and yesterday my advisor called me and told my sevis terminated by uscis due to false documents in change of status. Now iam in so dark like i am not undrrstanding what to do. I checked my cade stayis online it is saying thry will mail letter with in 30 days. Please advise me what to do and what options left for me. Iam with my family here and even my wife f2 case is pending because of this. everyday iam in tension with what the letter says and where my life and family is. Please give your valuables advises .atleast i will comr to know what i should do.really i had dreamed of and worked hard to come out from one situation and other but god is giving me for tough time to sre more. Plrase help me out.[/QUOTE]

akc5247@gmail.com
07-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Given your situation, the best advise would be to Get a lawyer and proceed legally. Look like - whether it was intentional or otherwise - you took lot of not so legal steps towards your current situation. A lawyer's legal counsel will ensure that way you can at least avoid getting barred from entering the US forever.