PDA

View Full Version : Greened! Finally. Right in the nick of time

forgerator
06-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Guys, happy to announce I got the magic email this afternoon ! I still cannot believe it. My case in EB2 ROW had been pending since Aug 2011 and finally after much delay uncertainty got the CPO email.

I still cannot believe I am officially permanent resident status now. I had just come back from Friday prayers and as usual had prayed for gc :) on the way back while driving, got an email alert on my iphone, I pulled it out and saw the subject line USCIS, and of course my heart skipped a beat, scrolled down and saw status = Card / Document Production ! :)

For all those in EB2 ROW still waiting, don't worry this will give you hope, there is still 1.5 more weeks till end of this month, so still a good chance anything can happen. Hang tight!!

sparky_jones
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Guys, happy to announce I got the magic email this afternoon ! I still cannot believe it. My case in EB2 ROW had been pending since Aug 2011 and finally after much delay uncertainty got the CPO email.

I still cannot believe I am officially permanent resident status now. I had just come back from Friday prayers and as usual had prayed for gc :) on the way back while driving, got an email alert on my iphone, I pulled it out and saw the subject line USCIS, and of course my heart skipped a beat, scrolled down and saw status = Card / Document Production ! :)

For all those in EB2 ROW still waiting, don't worry this will give you hope, there is still 1.5 more weeks till end of this month, so still a good chance anything can happen. Hang tight!!

Congrats! Faith definitely has its powers.

batukpatel
09-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Congratulations. Please continue to visit IV and keep supporting IV, even after getting green card.

sanprabhu
09-16-2012, 02:15 PM

Good for you but can you not create a new forum for your "GOOD" News. We as a community is suffering. Yes it is good one of is getting the GC but do you need to announce it to the world?

np5337
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Congratulations...Enjoy the Freedom but keep supporting others...

yanchaochu
10-16-2013, 02:32 AM
I had just come back from Friday prayers and as usual had prayed for gc.

snthampi
10-16-2013, 06:06 PM
I had just come back from Friday prayers and as usual had prayed for gc.

Oh, the praying is what going to get you GC. What an interesting idea??????