PDA

View Full Version : Chalo White House Campaign!!!

njverifier
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Only after IV's approval...

Live on CNN, President Obama is about to make an announcement about legalizing the 8,00,000 illegals.

When President can bypass Congress for illegals he can do something for prospective legal immigrants. I strongly feel we should take up a highly organized "Chalo White House Campaign" and let our voices heard. At least Mr.President will inquire about who we are and what our problems are...

Any thoughts???

unluckydude
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Live on CNN, President Obama is about to make an announcement about legalizing the 8,00,000 illegals.

When President can bypass Congress for illegals he can do something for prospective legal immigrants. I strongly feel we should take up a highly organized "Chalo White House Campaign" and let our voices heard. At least Mr.President will inquire about who we are and what our problems are...

Any thoughts???

I am in. let me know the date/time.

njverifier
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
I am in. let me know the date/time.

I request admin not to delete this post. I added a poll to this and want to see how many are really interested. I strongly feel deleting this post will beat the purpose of the forum.

And nothing will be done without IV's approval and direction!!!

njverifier
06-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Just contributed $25 and renewed my subscription for $25 for 6 months

----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Date of sign up: Jun 15, 2012
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: njverifier)
Subscription Number: S-8KH23574UF779963D

Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for each month, for 6 installments

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact Immigration Voice.

Amman
06-15-2012, 01:26 PM
i'm in....

veereddy
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM

Any thoughts???

Count me in