PDA

View Full Version : Online Masters degree from India

psaxena
06-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi,
I am planning to enroll for the MBA online from the Karnataka State Open University.
Does the MBA from the online unversity will make me eligible to port from EB3-EB2.

Karnataka State Open University is accredited and recongized by Unverisity Grant Commision(UGC) and also accredited by Distance Education Council(DEC).

Attorneys please help me make this decision. I doing enrolling in this course only for EB3 to EB2 porting. Except this degree I fulfill all the requirement to qualify for porting from EB3 to Eb2.

Suva
06-05-2012, 09:18 PM
I have the same question.

Hi,
I am planning to enroll for the MBA online from the Karnataka State Open University.
Does the MBA from the online unversity will make me eligible to port from EB3-EB2.

Karnataka State Open University is accredited and recongized by Unverisity Grant Commision(UGC) and also accredited by Distance Education Council(DEC).

Attorneys please help me make this decision. I doing enrolling in this course only for EB3 to EB2 porting. Except this degree I fulfill all the requirement to qualify for porting from EB3 to Eb2.

riklegal
06-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Hi,

Dear Friend,
It's not a bad Idea. I think it's to good ob course you should do it. I am with you.