PDA

View Full Version : EAD card and address change

admchaitu
06-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Hi Friends,

I have filed for my 485 and 765 in April and my case status for my 765 shows as "The USPS reported that your new card was delivered on May 26, 2012, directly to the address we had on file."

I have changed my address 3 weeks back and my friend living in my old address.i also have set up address forwarding on USPS since i have changed my address.

1)As per my case status, Does it mean that they have tried to deliver on my old address on May 26th?
2) i am getting other mails thrum address forwarding, not sure if USCIS mails has any limitation.

Any past experiences or any thoughts would be helpful, i have thought of calling to Customer service to find out.

Thank you
Kris

pappu
06-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi Friends,

I have filed for my 485 and 765 in April and my case status for my 765 shows as "The USPS reported that your new card was delivered on May 26, 2012, directly to the address we had on file."

I have changed my address 3 weeks back and my friend living in my old address.i also have set up address forwarding on USPS since i have changed my address.

1)As per my case status, Does it mean that they have tried to deliver on my old address on May 26th?
2) i am getting other mails thrum address forwarding, not sure if USCIS mails has any limitation.

Any past experiences or any thoughts would be helpful, i have thought of calling to Customer service to find out.

Thank you
Kris

You may want to call CIS and discuss the issue. Mails may not be forwarding. They maybe sent back as undelivered.

seetheavatar
06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't worry about it.
Call USCIS and clearly tell them your present address and they will resend it.

It may take up to 6 weeks.But you may get it earlier also.

Hi Friends,

Thank you
Kris