PDA

View Full Version : my birthdate is wrong in birth certificate.....

anshu
05-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi, my question is my birth date is different in my birth certificate & passport, my school leaving certificate and passport same date but birth certificate in different, if i file I-485:confused:than i need the birth certificate or any body have a solution this conclusion pls help me.....

ashwaghoshk
05-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi, my question is my birth date is different in my birth certificate & passport, my school leaving certificate and passport same date but birth certificate in different, if i file I-485:confused:than i need the birth certificate or any body have a solution this conclusion pls help me.....

Best bet would be to get it corrected on the document that has the incorrect date as I would assume that you have enough time to file the 485. Dont take risk as it might invoke an RFE or denial of 485.

anshu
05-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Best bet would be to get it corrected on the document that has the incorrect date as I would assume that you have enough time to file the 485. Dont take risk as it might invoke an RFE or denial of 485.

That is not possible because (1) In USA every where i used my birthdate as a passport,
so this is almost scrud up how can chang my birth date in passport? passport valid until 2017. (2) birth certificate not change because municipalty can't change the date in birth certs. so whats other option?