View Full Version : Adjusting Status after overstaying!

05-09-2012, 08:27 AM
My husband came to the USA on a B-2 Visa. He has overstayed for 3 years now. I am a USA citizen and want to adjust his status. Will we have any problems due to him overstaying here? He also lost his I-94. Can I file all the paperwork together and not have any issues? Thank you!