View Full Version : deported from us

04-18-2012, 09:50 AM
My hubby has been deported(to Europe) from US in 2005 and he has a 10 year bar. Now we live in Canada and in 1 year he is going to be a Canadian citizen. Me and our son are US citizens. We go to the state very often. What can we do so my hubby can come we us? What options do we have? If he becomes a CA citizen before his 10 year bar expires can he enter US? Should he apply for a waiver? What is the fastest option?

04-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I think it does not matter which country citizen he is, he has to wait till 10 yr bar expires to enter US legally..That is without representation...

But you are ready to take risks & misrepresent..
Once he gets his canadian passport..He can enter US with that..
No one will ever notice anything..