PDA

View Full Version : Speeding Ticket before Citizenship Interview

WayneE
03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi,

I live in New Jersey and filed my N-400 form for Citizenship. I have an interview scheduled in April. I recently got a speeding ticket. The officer said to get a court date instead of just paying the fine and he said that he would would work out a settlement. I called and asked for a court date and had to plead 'Not Guilty'.

Is this ok from the Citizenship point of view? Do I need to disclose it anywhere? Can they reject my citizenship for this?

Thanks

kishore.salla
03-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Even people with DUI get GC's & US citizenship, Why can't you ?
But better you work something with local attorney and write it off if you can !

Alexander White
09-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I think you need someone who help you and i suggest you that my uncle is speeding ticket lawyer (http://www.txtrafficticketattorney.com//), i believed you that they can really help you .....

andycool
09-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi,

I live in New Jersey and filed my N-400 form for Citizenship. I have an interview scheduled in April. I recently got a speeding ticket. The officer said to get a court date instead of just paying the fine and he said that he would would work out a settlement. I called and asked for a court date and had to plead 'Not Guilty'.

Is this ok from the Citizenship point of view? Do I need to disclose it anywhere? Can they reject my citizenship for this?

Thanks

Speeding ticket shoule not be a problem ...just find a lawyer who works with speeding tickets and get it done ......
Dont neglect the ticket or court oppointment ....if you do this then it will be a problem..

pmpforgc
09-08-2012, 08:53 PM
We Are still waiting a response from Original Poster regarding what he did in April and what was the question if any regarding speeding tickit