View Full Version : Travelling to Canada

08-06-2009, 11:28 AM
My 485 is pending and and I am still working on h1. I have EAD and advance parole, but do not want to use parole to go to canada (Wanted to save it for India trip). Do I have to take canadian visa to travel to canada for 3 days based on my currnet status. what is the process to take the visa?

08-06-2009, 12:55 PM
You need a visa to enter Canada that can be applied from any Canadian Consulate in the US. Indian nationals in the US without Permanent Residency/Green Card are required to have a valid visa to enter Canada irrespective of their status in the US.