PDA

View Full Version : USPS Express Mail International to INDIA

VishwasG
02-22-2012, 02:45 AM
hi! guys,
I wanna know what is the price of getting an item from a US or UK shop via Express Mail international ( Including custom duty at Indian side )

Actually there is an item on a store on US or UK ( not sure where the store is located ) . I wanna purchase it, but the store manager says that they use Express Mail international but not sure what would be the final price i would need to pay ( for shipment).

Let's say the item costs $10. Then what would be the final cost i would need to pay for shipment ? ( I fear it is not $100 or any unaffordable amount ? :( )

Thanks
Vishwas

seahawks
02-23-2012, 02:28 AM
hi! guys,
I wanna know what is the price of getting an item from a US or UK shop via Express Mail international ( Including custom duty at Indian side )

Actually there is an item on a store on US or UK ( not sure where the store is located ) . I wanna purchase it, but the store manager says that they use Express Mail international but not sure what would be the final price i would need to pay ( for shipment).

Let's say the item costs $10. Then what would be the final cost i would need to pay for shipment ? ( I fear it is not $100 or any unaffordable amount ? :( )

Thanks
Vishwas

I don't think cost matter more than weight. Check this link out if sending from the us and then check the destination country and size of the package. That should give you a general idea.

International Price Calculator (http://ircalc.usps.com/)

riffindus
07-31-2012, 05:37 PM
I send an express mail to india on 19th July but it has not reached the desitination yet. There is no update in the tracker ( both usps and ips tracking) after 21 july of leaving LA. I have raised an inquiry in USPS for which they said it will take 5 days to complete the inquiry and i need to call them after 8 days.

This is the first time i am sending it to india.

sometime cheaper service will make us worry....

rkg000
08-01-2012, 09:57 AM
I send an express mail to india on 19th July but it has not reached the desitination yet. There is no update in the tracker ( both usps and ips tracking) after 21 july of leaving LA. I have raised an inquiry in USPS for which they said it will take 5 days to complete the inquiry and i need to call them after 8 days.

This is the first time i am sending it to india.

sometime cheaper service will make us worry....

I received a package in India after 3 weeks of sending it from US through USPS (Express mail). Not sure if the delay is on USPS or Indian Post's side. USPS doesn't seem to have good tracking capabilities. They don't show updated info even for domestic mails. Its better to use big couriers abroad mails.

Melville
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I send an express mail to india on 24th July but it has not reached the desitination(hyderabad) yet. There is no update in the tracker ( both usps and ips tracking) after 24 july of leaving ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) . I opened two inquiry in USPS for which they said it will take 5 days to complete the inquiry and indian postal service didn't answer yet.

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T USE USPS.