PDA

View Full Version : My parents B2 rejected at Hyderabad, can they go to a different consulate 2nd time

ikila123
02-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Hi,

My parents visitor visa got rejected at Hyderabad consulate on 1/31/2012. I would like to give one more try to my mother at chennai visa consulate . Would that be a problem going to different consulate with in one year. I would really like to know if there is any problem involved with this. Please help me with your experiences and related information.

Thank you in advance,
Ikila

mummydaddy
04-26-2012, 01:51 AM
hi
i am also in the same boat. My parents visa got rejected in hyd and I heard some one telling that there are more rejections in hyd so many succeded in geting their visa by going to chennai consulate in the second attempt. I didn't tried it though....

MahaBharatGC
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
I do not think that Indian residents can chose any consulate they wanted. Only people on H1 or some other categories can go different jurisdictions within India.
Check the consular websites as if they are from AP and other places which come under Hyd jurisdiction they must go to HYD only..I could be wrong...
You know that you can retry at Hyd with better reasons for your parents to travel/visit.