PDA

View Full Version : Is GOP Heading for Immigration Reform

PERM12
02-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Interesting to read on how GOP is getting an Immigration Reform into picture…

It might be all political..but its good reading specially Q&A in 3rd part

(VIDEO) Houston Immigration Summit: The Cost Savings of Implementing Immigration Reform - Part 1 | Texas GOP Vote (http://texasgopvote.com/fix-immigration/practical-policy/houston-immigration-summit-costs-implementing-immigration-reform-part-1-00379)

(VIDEO) Houston Immigration Summit: The Cost Savings of Implementing Immigration Reform - Part 2 | Texas GOP Vote (http://texasgopvote.com/fix-immigration/immigration-misconceptions/video-houston-immigration-summit-costs-implementing-immigration-reform-part-2)

(VIDEO) Houston Immigration Summit: The Cost Savings of Implementing Immigration Reform - Part 3 | Texas GOP Vote (http://texasgopvote.com/fix-immigration/immigration-legislation/video-houston-immigration-summit-costs-implementing-immigration-reform-part-3-00)

a.j.2048
02-11-2012, 06:42 PM
When prominent GOP leaders are saying women shouldn't be taking jobs outside the home, what to say of immigrants taking those jobs? The business friendly faction in the party doesn't seem to hold the cards.

Santorum says ‘other types of emotions’ could preclude women in combat - Right Turn - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/santorum-says-other-types-of-emotions-could-preclude-women-in-combat/2012/02/09/gIQAkiya2Q_blog.html)

honest123
02-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I am confused about "immigration reform" and "start-up legislation"?????????? Does Start-up legislation is to allow rich world entreprenur start a company in US and immigrate? And foreign graduates allow to immigrate US to start a company too???----is my interpretaion right?

So is Start-up legislation is another form of immigration reform or inside the same immigration reform??----I am confused!! Is STEM graduates' diploma stapled to green card is also inside the same immigration reform too?????-----I am lost and I do believe this will have a lot of debate.Hope someone can answer my question!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !!

honest123
02-13-2012, 09:07 AM
I am confused about "immigration reform" and "start-up legislation"?????????? Does Start-up legislation is to allow rich world entreprenur start a company in US and immigrate? And foreign graduates allow to immigrate US to start a company too???----is my interpretaion right?

So is Start-up legislation is another form of immigration reform or inside the same immigration reform??----I am confused!! Is STEM graduates' diploma stapled to green card is also inside the same immigration reform too?????-----I am lost and I do believe this will have a lot of debate.

Hope someone can answer my question!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot !!

honest123
02-13-2012, 09:10 AM

So is Start-up legislation is another form of immigration reform or inside the same immigration reform??----I am confused!! Is STEM graduates' diploma stapled to green card is also inside the same immigration reform too?????-----I am lost and I do believe this will have a lot of debate.

honest123
02-13-2012, 09:15 AM

kabhikabhi
02-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Honest123... You indeed are confused so you need to post it 4 times ;)

:):)

honest123
02-13-2012, 09:35 AM