View Full Version : I am new ,PLz reply me .

02-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I visited your site first time and found it very useful . I have couple of questions . I want to apply for Adjustment of status for my mother . But my mother has no birth certificate .Now as I read here ,she needs two affidavits from her relatives and a nonavailability of BC . Now I want to know that if we use simple paper for this affidavit then sign and stamp by a lawyer ,Is it fine ? Or we use special stamped paper ? And if we can't find NAOBC then what should we do ? PLz reply me soon .I'll be thankful .