PDA

View Full Version : Re-using stamped AP

Sunx_2004
01-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi Guys,

I have valid AP Which I used earlier. I am planning to travel again, Can I re-use the same stamped AP to enter back in US.

Thanks

arung
01-29-2012, 10:54 PM
APs are allowed for multiple entry as long as dates are valid. You can also read on AP document.

arc
01-30-2012, 01:42 AM
I used my AP for my trip from India and then I had to travel to Canada so I took both AP but planned to use the same AP (still carried both the stamped and the blank one) anyway I presented the stamped AP in Canada and they stamped again on the side of the previous stamp... so yes one can re-use the stamped AP but its good to carry both.

krupa
01-30-2012, 02:55 AM
After AP approval , first time when you use the AP to come back to US , at POE officer will retain one copy of AP approval document with them.

The second copy which is stamped and given back to you, can be used to enter USA multiple times , if it is for multiple entry , and date is not expired.

I used my AP for my trip from India and then I had to travel to Canada so I took both AP but planned to use the same AP (still carried both the stamped and the blank one) anyway I presented the stamped AP in Canada and they stamped again on the side of the previous stamp... so yes one can re-use the stamped AP but its good to carry both.

Sunx_2004
01-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks everyone for replying..