PDA

View Full Version : Boston ASC FP early walk in

mdcowboy
12-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Gurus,

Does anybody have experience doing an early walk in into the Boston ASC for FP/Biometrics?

My FP date is Jan 13 but I want to squeeze it in this week as I would be out of town. Please share your thoughts?

deardar
12-27-2011, 02:45 PM
I did not walk in there days early but I did hours ahead of my appointment time and they obliged. It all depends how crowded that place is.

belmontboy
12-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Gurus,

Does anybody have experience doing an early walk in into the Boston ASC for FP/Biometrics?

My FP date is Jan 13 but I want to squeeze it in this week as I would be out of town. Please share your thoughts?

My experience is with Gardena ASC.

Our lawyer advised us to walkin on thursday morning. Our initial appt was 3 days later. As per lawyer most accomodate walkins. The worse that could happen is the security guard refuses to let u in, in which case no harm.

They let us in and we got our FP done .

HTH

mdcowboy
12-27-2011, 04:25 PM
My experience is with Gardena ASC.

Our lawyer advised us to walkin on thursday morning. Our initial appt was 3 days later. As per lawyer most accomodate walkins. The worse that could happen is the security guard refuses to let u in, in which case no harm.

They let us in and we got our FP done .

HTH

thanks for your responses. i will go there on Thursday and see what happens.

belmontboy
12-27-2011, 04:53 PM

Thursday was just an example
You could go any day that suits you ( just remember most appts are for mon and tue)

krishmunn
01-12-2012, 10:51 AM

Did you try that ? What was the outcome ?

mdcowboy
01-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Did you try that ? What was the outcome ?

It went well although they asked us why we were there early. We mentioned that we would be out of town during the week of the appointment. They asked us proof of the tickets which they verified and let us in.

The whole process was completed in like 30 minutes.