PDA

View Full Version : Why MURTHY.COM &other immigration lawyers silent on H.R.3012?

dts
12-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Murthy.com is always very supportive for any immigration issue or bills.
In 2007 July fiasco, they lead massive compaign for EAD . ( Same applies to Rajesh Khanna )
Why they are silent this time? Are they worried about loosing their EB3 - EB2 porting business?
If Murthy.com and Rajesh Khanna starts supporting IV efforts, it will be solid boost to compaign.

belmontboy
12-23-2011, 01:50 PM
In 2007 July fiasco, they lead massive compaign for EAD . ( Same applies to Rajesh Khanna )
Why they are silent this time? Are they worried about loosing their EB3 - EB2 porting business?
If Murthy.com and Rajesh Khanna starts supporting IV efforts, it will be solid boost to compaign.

did you tell this to Rajesh Khanna and Murthy?

bpratap
12-23-2011, 01:53 PM

No offense to anyone. but this bill or any bills which clears the immigration issues are not in the best interest of immigration lawyers.

More issues = Long term clients/ business

Issues resolved with Bill like H.R 3012 = less milking cows.

lost_in_migration
12-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Did Rajesh Khanna took up a new profession after retirement ? :confused:
And what is Rajeev Gandhi doing now-a-days ? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, most Immigration Attorneys won't like losing the EB2=>EB3 Porting business and hence while they may express support in public, deep in their minds they would be hoping for HR 3012 to fail.

dts
12-23-2011, 02:15 PM
did you tell this to Rajesh Khanna and Murthy?

Not yet. But I think we should start login to murty.com and Rajiv Khanna ( Immigration.com) and should tell them to support and accelerate IV compaign.
Friends, let us start this as they have huge volume of readeds.

spicy_guy
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
No offense to anyone. but this bill or any bills which clears the immigration issues are not in the best interest of immigration lawyers.

Point blank! I second you.

ronhira
12-23-2011, 03:02 PM

y don't u ask u'r 4th grade teacher to help you solve your everyday problems at work? hope this answers your question....

getting a bill passed in the house and senate is such a freaking big deal that its way way way beyond any of these immigration lawyers

individual immigration lawyers are too small for this or any bill..... y do u put so much faith in immigration lawyers..... its a shame that u talk as if immigration lawyer is GOD......

sometimes elephant doesn't know its own size & thinks that a dog is huge & scary

Rb_newsletter
12-23-2011, 03:18 PM

Lets not hate any element in a system. Immigration lawyers are just an element in the big immigration system. They did not create the law.

In this case of HR3012 lawyer don't loose anything. People who understands the bill knows it.

niklshah
12-23-2011, 06:29 PM
y don't u ask u'r 4th grade teacher to help you solve your everyday problems at work? hope this answers your question....

getting a bill passed in the house and senate is such a freaking big deal that its way way way beyond any of these immigration lawyers

individual immigration lawyers are too small for this or any bill..... y do u put so much faith in immigration lawyers..... its a shame that u talk as if immigration lawyer is GOD......

sometimes elephant doesn't know its own size & thinks that a dog is huge & scary

why are you so rude?? that guy just gave suggestion and you are acting he has done same crime.."words like shame and elephant and dog" does not suit to senior member like you.. take it easy..

ivgclive
12-23-2011, 06:48 PM

Dude, you need to know a story.

An old man owned a jersey cow, which gave several liters of milk every day. He sold the milk and brought up his two sons. When the sons were 18 years old, the old man died. Now it became a question who would take ownership of the jersey cow. They fought with each other and hired their own lawyers.The war continued. The older son on the front side pulled the cows head on one direction. The younger son pulled the tail on the opposite direction. This continued for another 20 years.

You know what happened in the 20 years when the case was on trial? Every day, both lawyers came to these guys home, advised their client not to give up and one day he would get justice, milked the cow (several litters of milk) calmly divided between them, walked away.

One day the cow died and the judge dismissed the case.

EB3 is a giant JERSEY COW

rxd9507IV
12-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Dude, you need to know a story.

An old man owned a jersey cow, which gave several liters of milk every day. He sold the milk and brought up his two sons. When the sons were 18 years old, the old man died. Now it became a question who would take ownership of the jersey cow. They fought with each other and hired their own lawyers.The war continued. The older son on the front side pulled the cows head on one direction. The younger son pulled the tail on the opposite direction. This continued for another 20 years.

You know what happened in the 20 years when the case was on trial? Every day, both lawyers came to these guys home, advised their client not to give up and one day he would get justice, milked the cow (several litters of milk) calmly divided between them, walked away.

One day the cow died and the judge dismissed the case.

EB3 is a giant JERSEY COW
Like your version

haramihokie
12-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Like your version

Well put - Immigration lawyers have their own agenda but as the IV core says, let us not get distracted and keep doing our action items

rxd9507IV
12-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Wishful thinking but they would not do any such thing.
Plus they are not relevant either. Passing a bill through smartest guys (politicians) is a gigantic task.
There are too many factors involved and supporting IV initiatives is one good way.

We are basically problem solvers but spec and complexity of this problem is huge and very subjective.
I like the angle to solve the problem but I believe there is essentially zero ROI.

rxd9507IV
12-24-2011, 12:01 PM
why are you so rude?? that guy just gave suggestion and you are acting he has done same crime.."words like shame and elephant and dog" does not suit to senior member like you.. take it easy..
RonhiRa is solid on contents of his post but really rough on delivery.
I read some of his other posts and he usually knows what he is talking about and does a good job of summarizing but seems rough around the edges.... Probably a sagitarian.... JK

looneytunezez
12-27-2011, 12:21 PM
sometimes elephant doesn't know its own size & thinks that a dog is huge & scary :D

man, seriously, why pick on freaking dogs? let the sleeping dogs lie dude ;) ;) :rolleyes:

khendai
12-27-2011, 01:01 PM

At this point, there isn't much these immi attorney's can do. Probably they can write more on their newsletters and restate the obvious facts(like they normally do) and educate some ignorants. But, I doubt they will do that. Most of the time their newsletter targets scaring ignorants..

PrinceVA
12-27-2011, 01:14 PM

dont want to devaite the topic, but not only immigration lawyers will lose the business.
Many desi consulting firms will also close. The ones who have oracle and sap as their direct clients on their website as 1 of their candidate is working there corp-to-corp basis, will also get closed. They have sucked us for a long long time and you will see layoffs there too, many recruiters will be laid off from India too, as mainly you see desi recuriter, Janet, is jayanthi actually. :D
I am on Murty forum, let me see if people discuss this there.

gopalkrishan
12-28-2011, 03:32 PM
1. As per my understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) .. HR 3012 does not close immigration attorneys business .. They still will earn their fee by filing for clients at various stages .. They still will earn their fee if someone gets stuck in immigration process and needs consultation blah blah blah .. The only difference will be that their clients will not be mired in stagnated time pool for years at end.

That said .. please tell me is it tendency of all men .. or just we desi folks that if some one suggests something, however naive or carried away suggestion then generally 5 out of 10 folks will jump out and bash him/her down as if crime of the century was committed .. as if someone's sacred beliefs or thoughts were violated.. why can't we like mature people simply comment "It's not feasible for so .. so .. and so reasons" or "you are wrong coz of so .. so and so reasons" ..?? Is it so hard to be a bit polite and restrained in responses??

With deep regrets to see some responses and attitudes here..

Regards,

thomachan72
12-28-2011, 03:45 PM
1. As per my understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) .. HR 3012 does not close immigration attorneys business .. They still will earn their fee by filing for clients at various stages .. They still will earn their fee if someone gets stuck in immigration process and needs consultation blah blah blah .. The only difference will be that their clients will not be mired in stagnated time pool for years at end.

That said .. please tell me is it tendency of all men .. or just we desi folks that if some one suggests something, however naive or carried away suggestion then generally 5 out of 10 folks will jump out and bash him/her down as if crime of the century was committed .. as if someone's sacred beliefs or thoughts were violated.. why can't we like mature people simply comment "It's not feasible for so .. so .. and so reasons" or "you are wrong coz of so .. so and so reasons" ..?? Is it so hard to be a bit polite and restrained in responses??

Regards,
I agree with GK. When we feel that the head ache is not going despite the fact that you have been seeing Dr XX for couple of years you now start to think "Ok, it all makes sense. Dr XX wants to keep me as his patient so he does not give me the right treatment". Little do we realize that Dr XX has got fedup with you and is ready to move on to other real deserving patients. Will there be a scarcity of patients??? Every since man becamse civilized the answer to that will be no. Similarly for atorneys its either you or somebody else :D:D:D
However, as we become stronger we certainly need to identify firms that have the best systems in place for the various filings, are responsive to our needs etc. :D
Now back to supporting 3012. Hope everybody is conveying the message everytime you make a call!

looivy
12-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Guys - Stop spending time over inconsequential discussions topics such as "Does Murthy/Khanna give a crapper or interpretting Oh's BS"...instead just do your AIs today. It just takes a couple of minutes of your valuable time to do your AIs. Put it on your google calendar to do AIs if you have a weak memory like mine.

dts
12-30-2011, 12:47 PM

Regards,

I agree with you. My only point is that Murthy.com or Rajeev Khanna 's one appeal can bring in hundreds of supporters instantly as they have huge reader base on their froum.
I post a appeal on murthy.com for support. But my post was deleted by admin.
Isn't it painful or worrisome ? does it mean they do not want to pitch in?