PDA

View Full Version : "Pre-Adjudicate"

SL%%
08-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Hi to everyone, in about a month and a few days from now, we can expect the FY 2010 to start (from the bulletin that is, release on Sept for Oct). Many of us specially on the EB2 & EB3 Row are eagerly waiting for the update on the first month of the FY. Lately, we've been hearing stuff where USCIS is pre-adjudicating some cases already and based on the info from this website, (TSC-NSC update (http://www.imminfo.com/Newsletter/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)) according to the info, USCIS have literally also exhausted the EB quota for FY 2010.

My question is, if indeed USCIS started pre-adjudicated most of the 2007 filers, does this mean more or less we can expect to have our GC's this coming FY 2010? Well of course it would still be based on priority date but what's kinda odd is that, if USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even with non-current priority date, then still doesn't release them this coming FY 2010, what's the point of doing it?

khukubindu
08-17-2009, 08:21 PM
My priority date (July 06 ) and EB3-ROW . I got couple of LUD ( 4 after June 30, 2009) recently on my I-485 application. In fact I got a LUD today also. I am wondering whether you also got any LUD recently.

SL%%
08-17-2009, 10:17 PM
I seriously don't know how many LUD's have passed on my portfolio but the latest is April 30, 2009. Called lawyer and asked them if there were any RFE's, second FP appointment and told me that there are none. I don't know if you read the article where USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even if the PD is not current. As to what the article said, I think TSC & NSC have already almost used up every EB3 quota for the FY2010 where they needed to pre-adjudicate cases so they would know more or less accurately how big the backlog is. According to the article also, most cases that were pre-adjudicated were those who filed during the 2007 FIASCO they created so it would probably only mean one of the ff:

- USCIS is playing safe
- USCIS indeed pre-adjudicated those 2007 filers which probably answers our current LUD's (if that really is the case)
- USCIS pretty much denied a lot of application (if you don't have any denial letter by now and you see LUD's on your portfolio and filed last 2007 during that Fiasco, chances are its been pre-adjudicated already, maybe).

khukubindu
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi SL
Which service center is processing your application ?

SL%%
08-18-2009, 10:27 PM
hi sl
which service center is processing your application ?

nsc

fatjoe
08-25-2009, 08:49 PM
How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.

PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I

SL%%
08-25-2009, 10:14 PM
How do we know if our case is pre-adjudicated or nor, is it only a guess based on PD, that a case may pre-adjudicated.
Today, I called uscis, and asked if my case is pre-adjudicated or not. I was told that the rep does not have access to my personal info.

PD - July 2004-EB2
I 485 RD - Aug 17, 2007 and ND - Oct 16, 2007
Attended interview at the local uscis on June 25th, 2009
Spouse alone second FP on July 5th , 2009
I

fatjoe,

There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)

As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.

I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.

fatjoe
08-26-2009, 12:03 AM
fatjoe,

There was an article that came out and here is the link to it: TSC-NSC update (http://imminfo.com/News/2009-AILA/TSC-NSC_update.html)

As the way I understood it, even your PD is not current, they are starting to pre-adjudicate some cases so that the Visa Center would know more or less how many visas are needed and how big the backlog is. This effort tries to eliminate unused visas and utilize most of it. So the way I see it is, USCIS pre-adjudicates cases, then those who are "pre-approve" will be sorted on a different place maybe database which will be submitted to the Visa Center. Now, once your PD comes (Visa Center is the one responsible for monthly Visa Bulletin), Visa Center will tell USCIS that this case is ok, USCIS then sends you your GC.

I was going through this forum and I have read some instances where the officer on the phone will or will not tell you if your case is pre-approve. So what they do is call back again and hoping that officer will divulge such information to you.

Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.

SL%%
08-26-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks SL : Like I said before, the cust. rep. said that she did not have access to know check if the case is pre-adjudicated or not. So, I was wondering, how will the info would be accessible to any other cust. rep. May I be I will give it a shot one more time.

fatjoe,

I think some doesn't really have any info due to access level (maybe) but I am certain that I read somewhere here where member(s) of this forum were able to get that information. They just said you have to keep on trying, at least that's what they did.