PDA

View Full Version : from EAD to GC PL HELP

sieger007
05-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Folks
1 ) I just read that EB2 has retrogressed to 2000.Now IF I ALREADY FOR 140 APPROVED AND IF I GOT EAD ALREADY does that Labor filing priority date apply to GC too ?
2) I got EAD and I am waiting for my GC.My 140 Is also approved .
I filed under EB2 and I got AP and EAD Card Nov 2008. Since then I am getting all paystubs ( from Aug 08) from the sponsoring employer. I left this employer in 2006 and joined him back in Jan 2008.
I believe I applied via NE Processing Center.
How long before I get my GC.

3) From Nov 2006 to Jan 08 working in India and come to US on B1 and returned back to India. Jan 08 continued with same employer.Would this cause problems with my GC.
What about the FBI name check thing - is that going to cause delays
4) BY W2 SALARY IN 2008 IS ONLY SOME 38K AS , I WORKED AUG 08 ONWARDS ONLY. BUT JAN 09 ONWARDS I AM ON PROJECT GETTING FULL SALARY.
CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS TOO WILL FACTOR MY GC .

MANY MANY MANY THANKS.
DHANYAVAAD
Please somone reply
Thanks
Sam

jthomas
05-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome to IV, since this is your first post.

1. when is your PD?
If your PD is nov 2008, it would take a long time (many many years) to get your GC.

I am not able to understand anything from your post. If you have a H1b you need to work in US and not in India. You can travel with H1 visa don't need B1 visa. Your W2 has 38K that means its less than the prevailing wage. You have a problem there?

If you are in US, Please be active in this website as well as find your state chapter. You can get helped from your state chapter collegues too. By the way, from where are you residing(which state i mean)?

(your questions does not look normal)

J thomas

Hi Folks
1 ) I just read that EB2 has retrogressed to 2000.Now IF I ALREADY FOR 140 APPROVED AND IF I GOT EAD ALREADY does that Labor filing priority date apply to GC too ?
2) I got EAD and I am waiting for my GC.My 140 Is also approved .
I filed under EB2 and I got AP and EAD Card Nov 2008. Since then I am getting all paystubs ( from Aug 08) from the sponsoring employer. I left this employer in 2006 and joined him back in Jan 2008.
I believe I applied via NE Processing Center.
How long before I get my GC.

3) From Nov 2006 to Jan 08 working in India and come to US on B1 and returned back to India. Jan 08 continued with same employer.Would this cause problems with my GC.
What about the FBI name check thing - is that going to cause delays
4) BY W2 SALARY IN 2008 IS ONLY SOME 38K AS , I WORKED AUG 08 ONWARDS ONLY. BUT JAN 09 ONWARDS I AM ON PROJECT GETTING FULL SALARY.
CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS TOO WILL FACTOR MY GC .

MANY MANY MANY THANKS.
DHANYAVAAD
Please somone reply
Thanks
Sam

sieger007
05-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey
Thanks for responding to my question.Many thanks
Here is the Sequence of events :
Joined company 1
<>Labor filed in Nov 2005 under EB2 and approved
<>-I-140 Approved somewhere Aug 06
<> I then left Company 1 and joined a multi national IT Giant in India - Infosy. Joined Info - Jan 07 in India . BUT I was in good terms with Company 1
<>Came back to USA , as Infosys Employee around Sep 07 on B1 visa from India for 3 months . Went back to India.
<>Rejoined Company 1 ( my Original Company ) in Jan 08 ( Petition approved) . Got visa stamp around June 08 and entered US. Got Project Aug 08 and since then on project till date.
<> While on project Aug 08 I apply for I485 as my category EB2 became current. Got my FP done.
Then Around Nov 08 I got EAD and AP papers. So I have an EAD and AP

My Q's are
<> I heard that EB2 is retrogressing to 2000 for India . Now does not apply to folks whose LC and I140 Is approved or only for those who are stuck up at I140 Stage.
Please clarify on this. If I am in a stage where I am expecting my GC and already for EAD does it apply to me
<> What is a VISA Number. There is an A# Number on MY EAD and that same number shows up on AP Document ( I512-L Authorization for parole ) . Is this the same as an Immigrant Visa # or that is something that issues when I am granted my GC.
<> 6 months have passed since I got my EAD. If I join a new Employer and start using this EAD , can I renew it infinitely, till I get GC . What if My Visa is Not valid and I travel out of US to India solely on EAD? What happens then ? is there a chance that at port of entry my entry is denied based on my immigrant future intentions? I know on paper EAD gives you right to travel BUT is this a genuine risk of not being allowed at PO Entry
<> On the other hand - lets say I KEEP my EAD and not use it at all till my H1 expires . Then ,CAN I STILL BY ON H1 AND KEEP RENEWING MY EAD OR SINCE I NEVER USED IT IN PAST , IT IS MIGHT REJECT FOR RENEWAL.

I just dont know know with all this EB2 retrogression what is the best plan of action.
MANY Thanks Again
Sam

simple1
05-18-2009, 06:00 AM
this guy is a fake. busted.

Hey
Joined company 1
<> I then left Company 1 and joined a multi national IT Giant in India - Infosy. Joined Info - Jan 07 in India . BUT I was in good terms with Company 1
<>Came back to USA , as Infosys Employee around Sep 07 on B1 visa from India for 3 months . Went back to India.
<>Rejoined Company 1 ( my Original Company ) in Jan 08 ( Petition approved) . Got visa stamp around June 08 and entered US. Got Project Aug 08 and since then on project till date.
<> While on project Aug 08 I apply for I485 as my category EB2 became current. Got my FP done.

My Q's are
<> I heard that EB2 is retrogressing to 2000 for India . Now does not apply to folks whose LC and I140 Is approved or only for those who are stuck up at I140 Stage.
Please clarify on this. If I am in a stage where I am expecting my GC and already for EAD does it apply to me
<> What is a VISA Number. There is an A# Number on MY EAD and that same number shows up on AP Document ( I512-L Authorization for parole ) . Is this the same as an Immigrant Visa # or that is something that issues when I am granted my GC.
<> 6 months have passed since I got my EAD. If I join a new Employer and start using this EAD , can I renew it infinitely, till I get GC . What if My Visa is Not valid and I travel out of US to India solely on EAD? What happens then ? is there a chance that at port of entry my entry is denied based on my immigrant future intentions? I know on paper EAD gives you right to travel BUT is this a genuine risk of not being allowed at PO Entry
<> On the other hand - lets say I KEEP my EAD and not use it at all till my H1 expires . Then ,CAN I STILL BY ON H1 AND KEEP RENEWING MY EAD OR SINCE I NEVER USED IT IN PAST , IT IS MIGHT REJECT FOR RENEWAL.

I just dont know know with all this EB2 retrogression what is the best plan of action.
MANY Thanks Again
Sam

sieger007
05-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Fake ? .......what in the blazes is fake ? Why should i be faking...? Maybe your the mr fake

jthomas
05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Thanks for more information
1. I guess you don't have a H1B visa
2. You never had a EAD card. because you need your W2 verified by USCIS
3. Once you leave company 1 employer-employee relation does not exist. So you can never apply for EAD.

you are a fake guy. you just wanted one more anti-immigrant to answer this post by the way you think and start opposing us.

Thanks
J thomas

Hey
Joined company 1

My Q's are

MANY Thanks Again
Sam

sriramkalyan
05-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I am scared to death .. I have EAD ...hELP .. cAN I WORK FOR 2 COMPANIES.
Can i move around the jobs ..Please i can't sleep ... all night i am just peeeeing.

Looosers