PDA

View Full Version : Help on Parent's Visitor Visa

H1B-GC
05-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Hello All,

For the Visitors Visa(for parents), can a photocopy of Pay-check's be sufficient. Since the last few pay-rolls, my employer is giving everybody a photocopy of the Pay-check from Pay-chex Inc.To reduce costs of printing and mailing the Pay-checks, My employer is asking Pay-chex Inc to email the Bi-weekly pay-rolls of everybody.

Wondering if the US Embassy in India would create an issue by not bringing the original Pay-stubs.

Thanks!!

chantu
05-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Perfectly fine. I did the same and no issues. Also for W-2, Tax returns, PP submit photo copies.

Hello All,

For the Visitors Visa(for parents), can a photocopy of Pay-check's be sufficient. Since the last few pay-rolls, my employer is giving everybody a photocopy of the Pay-check from Pay-chex Inc.To reduce costs of printing and mailing the Pay-checks, My employer is asking Pay-chex Inc to email the Bi-weekly pay-rolls of everybody.

Wondering if the US Embassy in India would create an issue by not bringing the original Pay-stubs.

Thanks!!

askbz1
05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
I do not get my pay checks by email. We have to log into our company's internal web site and take a print out of the paycheck. (Its actually a web page I have been taking a printout, even for my Visa extensions). My parents had a Visa Stamping last month with out any issues.

H1B-GC
05-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Thanks Everybody for your replies! so i will send just the photocopies of my pay-stubs for Visa!!