PDA

View Full Version : Change of company name after I140 Approval

Quest1850
11-08-2011, 09:00 AM
I am with this company from 6 years. My I140 was approved in 2008. Our company changed there name from ABC Enterprise INC to ABC Infotech INC. The first three letters remain same only the later part changed to Infotech. I am not quite sure does it going to impact me while filing I485. Until last month our Pay stub was having initial company name. Only from last month i found out they are using the later name (ABC Infotech Inc). Can anyone who was in similar scenario let me know what iam supposed to do.

Mr. Brown
11-08-2011, 05:15 PM
I am with this company from 6 years. My I140 was approved in 2008. Our company changed there name from ABC Enterprise INC to ABC Infotech INC. The first three letters remain same only the later part changed to Infotech. I am not quite sure does it going to impact me while filing I485. Until last month our Pay stub was having initial company name. Only from last month i found out they are using the later name (ABC Infotech Inc). Can anyone who was in similar scenario let me know what iam supposed to do.

Definitely contact your lawyer. I am sure there is a way to work it out but (just using my common sense here) there is definitely paperwork involved to get it sorted out.