PDA

View Full Version : Please share your recent AP experience at IAD

bollytoholly
11-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Can anyone share their recent AP experience at IAD Dulles Airport.

I am planning to travel to india from IAD in couple of weeks and returing back in December using AP.

If anyone most recently travelled using AP and used Port Of Entry as IAD, Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance

bollytoholly
11-08-2011, 10:48 AM
All,

Please share your valuable experiences using AP in Dulles airport.

Atpugkeviv
11-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I came in June 2011 on my EAD and AP at IAD. They stamped the AP document. No issues.

Mr. Brown
11-08-2011, 05:18 PM
All,

Please share your valuable experiences using AP in Dulles airport.

Are you expecting something to go wrong? Are your papers not in order? If not ... I don't see anything to be concerned about.

green_mile
11-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Are you expecting something to go wrong? Are your papers not in order? If not ... I don't see anything to be concerned about.

I think he is feeling anxiety while travelling on AP, and this is pretty normal, if one reads the text on AP (which basically says this paper is not gurenting you to re enter and your fate depends on parole officer).

I travelled on Ap via dulles in 2008 and planning to travel again this month end, first time I had to wait 3:00 hours for my turn in a small room with my two kids and wife. They will make you feel like you are a parolllee and you do not have rights as normal travellers (ex: If your kids are fussy, they can order you keep them in control, if you gat a cell phone call they might order you to switch off your cell in a nasty way), Also after travelling 22 to 24 hours you will wait another 2 to 3 hours depending on your luck.

Hey other than that, have a wonderfull journey:D

eb3indiagreencard
11-08-2011, 09:16 PM
No worries. I traveled couple of times.
when you arrive, they will send you to secondary check called "B".

they will take your AP and passport and stamp/issue I-94.

you are good to go then.