PDA

View Full Version : Restarting the MI chapter

amitk81
04-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Hello Guys,

First and foremost my sympathies on being a part of MI where almost everything is going the wrong way work situation, housing market and weather its been raining for almost 2 days now :), for fellow members there is another hassle of worrying about your immigration status.

Things are bleak no doubt about that but we can make a difference no I am not trying to act or sound like The President of United States here, just trying to make a point. Hey given the present situation we can either lie down and take what the government has in store for us (which is erratic movements of PDs through the visa bulletin which are most probably by the shots taken by the DOL just before the release of the visa bulletin) or take up the fight and try to make our voice heard.

Hence to restart the chapter I would like to see if any of you are interested in a face to face meet to exchange stories and to brainstorm ideas to tackle the situation that we face currently.

Ideas and suggestions welcome, lets make the change that we were promised last year.

amit

reddymjm
06-09-2009, 12:11 PM
We are planning to meet this Saturday. Please PM me with your personal email and phone so that I can contact you.

reddymjm
06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Hello IVans of MI,

Please PM or email me your personal id with the phone number to jagan1301@gmail.com to have you added to the MI chapter and to receive the MI IV updates.

Thanks.