PDA

View Full Version : RFE on AP - Help Needed

GC Struggle
04-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Gurus,

I am the primary on my pending 485 application. Me and my spouse had applied for our AP renewal and I have received and RFE. Can somebody please help me on how to answer the second question (highlighted in blue)

He is the RFE.

1) You have either submitted an incorrect photo pose OR have neglected to include passport - style photos in your I131 applications. Form I131 must be accompanied by 2 passport style natural color photos, therefore please submit two color photos.

2) Your 1131 application indicates that your name is Kumar Ravi. Service records indicate your name is Ravi Kumar. Submit a copy of your birth certificate, which has been registered with proper civil authorities.(This is correct my name is Ravi Kumar as per my USCIS records and educational transcripts) I am not sure how it got reversed in the application form. Not sure how I can answer this RFE as I do not have a birth certificate.

Thanks

reachinus
04-03-2009, 02:11 PM
1. Send a new set of photos as per the specs.

2. If you have a copy of the application check what you have typed there. If you typed wrong then update the same and send them a new form.