View Full Version : Visitor Visa B2 @ HYD

04-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Got successful visa stamping for my friend's parents
all went smooth
1. what do you do?
2. will you come back?
3. proof?

good luck for u all

04-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi ,
I am trying to get viistor visa for my parents and wanted to know what proof can be presented that tells that they wil eb returning to India .
My father is not working .

Thanks for your help.

04-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Can somebody please let me know a good insurance company where I can take insurance for both my parents who are 60+ who will come next month. They have some regular issues like diabetes, etc and go to the doctor every 1 month.
It must cover:
1. Pre-existing conditions.
2. Any unexpected scenarios.
3. regular visits to doctor.

If you have know a good one,

1. Did your parents use it AND have a good experience with claims.
2. Do we need to pay 1st for any expenses and then only claim.
3. How much time will it take to get one.

Please let me know if I missed anything else.


Also just FYI,. someone is giving me reds in the last 1-2 days.. not sure why.. you may want to check what I posted in the last 1 week or anytime.. I know he is looking for a job, but my friend, you must spend time in getting one.. not this way..

04-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi indian111,

Hope this info will help!!!
Since the basic criteria for Tourist/Visitor (B1/B2) visa is to demonstrate strong ties back in your home country and to convince the consular officer that applicant has some bindings back in India/home country and that he/she will come back after his visit.
The applicant must provide sufficient and convincing proofs and documents which supports his claim to return back and have no intention to stay in USA after the visa expires. To support this, one can provide the following documents, which can be helpful to convince the consular officer that he/she has strong ties to his/her country and is likely to return back.

o Original property papers like house, shop or business ownership documents etc. which a person owns in India/home country. If no papers available make a notarized affidavit for the same.
o Family bindings like unmarried children,old aged parents and other family responsibilities.
o Original Bank statements/Passbook.
o Fixed Deposit/ Share/mutual funds statement.
o Tax returns statements if any.
o If person is an employee, then show proof of employment and proof of leave grant from the office.
o And any such document like an affidavit of assurance, that the
visitor's intention is truly for visit and will be coming back, and have no intention to stay in US for a longer time.